Oh you think he's losing?

He's just waiting for everyone to believe that. THEN he will show the world what damage a Russian bear can do.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-03-05-at-13.13.47-1940x1201.png (1200x743, 866.66K)

2 more weeks and then the real Putin will show up. Just you wait and see guys.

ukraine rigged the war

Weird shill post but I unironically believe this is probably true. If Russia decides to take off the kid's gloves and mobilize their civilian population Ukraine NATO kikes will get their shit pushed in. Dunno what their waiting for desu

why.
why would he wait?

I don't know... what can over a million ICBMs do? Probably nuthin. Heh, showed them.

Antifa fucked over Putin in Kiev. Damn niggers.

200 days without anyone stepping in to stop the slaughter of muh poor staniel crane.
Lol no one is going to dare.
They'll just let him stay there as long as he likes, as long as they get to say he's losing.

>NO PANIC
All part of zhe plan. 2 more weeks.

Attached: C5FF9C3B-08BD-4CD4-A2FA-E1BAA721AE1A.jpg (680x568, 63.07K)

>russian bear shits in the russian woods
>wants us to act surprised

Attached: 1651919896758.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

Lol ukraines army has lost 10’s thousands killed, x5 as many injured, all its AirPower destroyed, and most of its armour and artillery gone.
All this against other Ukrainians from the LPR/DPR, armed and supported by Russia -with chechens and Wagner helping.
Russia has barely been touched so far

Honestly it's smart what he's doing. Every day the war continues, Russia improves and the west tanks. I think he would fight this for a decade if it meant Russia becoming stronger and west getting weak. He could obvious obliterate Ukraine with sheer brutality in an instant if he simply chose to. Why do that when you can take your time with a limited bazillion and watch NATO act suicidally schizophrenic.

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-230149_Chrome.jpg (720x348, 88.27K)

>200k vs 40mil country
>defenders can't do shit
Idk you tell me

For now there's no Russian Bear, only a Russian Twink

>All this against other Ukrainians from the LPR/DPR
Are you retarded? Donbass is as Russian as it gets.

>I haven't even started to fight *said the loser getting his ass beat
>This is not a war it's a special needs operation

point is the fighting is largely Ukrainians vs Ukrainians

East Ukraine is Russian

Catch fix in a stream of water and hibernate?

Legally Alaska has to be surrendered since the 1867 Purchase agreement clearly stated the US shall never attack Russian lands.
By arming the Ukraine Biden legally voided the AK sale.

Alaska gets wrecked next.