Populists

Why are popular candidates bad exactly?

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-030744.png (1161x2048, 917.79K)

populism bad because world elites good

Liberals want to pull the velvet gloves off and have nerd packs and technocrats rule directly over us instead of secretly

>nerd packs

Attached: 1660264071817457.png (741x679, 969.83K)

Becoming police officers with weapons, tasering us for fun
I've had it with control freaks, and SCUM

when your enemies put a label on you, they also tell you what labels they have on them

Attached: Screenshot.png (1278x1474, 239.34K)

I'm willing to vote for him, because with our demographic trends going the way they are we might have trudeau in office until his death if we don't get rid of him soon.

It is the plan.
Always has been.

Attached: h-g-wells-things-to-come-poster-1936.jpg (1109x1080, 673.71K)

His speech had some kino moments and some not so kino moments

Popular and populism are two different things. A populist will say anything that he or she knows will get people riled up no matter wethet it's true or not in order to get attention. A populist doesn't have to be popular to be a populist. This has been a lesson in basic life knowledge, thank you for listening children.

Piere Poilievre loves Israel

Populists tend to give to the people so that they can continue being popular and maintain power. Can you imagine anything more terrible then spending taxpayer money on taxpayers? It’s just plain antisemetic

Attached: F795306B-27AB-48EF-A6B9-3433024F0B96.jpg (1293x2911, 691.07K)

So does every Canadian politician.
The point is that he's less likely to comply with WEF tyranny because his base would turn on him.

The polemic has become a dysphemism. It's not much different in tone from "pinko".

Not Max Bernier. That's why he wasn't allowed to have a voice.

Allow me to explain further.
You're never gonna get a truly good or based politician in this country because the people are shit and won't vote for it in sufficient numbers.
All you can do is settle for "good enough"
Imagine you are a 5'5 manlet with a recessed chin and a little dick.
You will settle for good enough because it's better than the alternitave.

Populism bad because people are retarded

Liberals shows their authoritarian side, so populism is based, period

I have followed Polly for some time. He is a Canadian Desantis, that is, a career politician who has moulded himself into a populist candidate.

I find him likeable with underwhelming but far more reasonable ideas that an establishment led by him would inevitably fail (for some reason) to follow through with, but thats the point; to have me glom on to him as the "reasonable" alternative to mad max. Just the fact he has clung to the conservatives through three centerleft globo-homoshill punching bags, who intentionally tanked the conservatives to practically guarantee Castro stayed in, is proof hes the morsel being offered up by the establishment.

I really wish it wasn't the case user, but hes just token populist parrot.

Attached: 1600438648867.jpg (1246x1144, 226.35K)

Well you see they are bad for the professional managerial class that writes up these articles and tells you to wear a mask.

what an excellent explanation.

nah, im just not gonna vote so things go really bad quicker

Because the people.....
Are retarded

Attached: 1662883669809.jpg (1050x788, 69.96K)