‘Cool’ people are living it up and getting drunk right now. What’re you doing Any Forums?

‘Cool’ people are living it up and getting drunk right now. What’re you doing Any Forums?

Attached: 79353B64-4D78-4A02-9C8C-998E12E7AD05.jpg (750x838, 414.85K)

0/10 bot thread

Worrying about Civilization!

Nogs be ruining it!

I was informed that one of the ‘white’ girls we were with only likes ‘6 foot 8 black guys’. What a shocking surprise! I never would’ve guessed

I just fucked my neighbors 19 year old daughter without a condom. What are you doing?

Getting drunk? Oh my sounds like a once and a lifetime experience.

>I just fucked my neighbors 19 year old daughter without a condom
This is a rite of passage

Nice

>no source, argument, or context
Shill. Pol is for circumventing censorship, not data-mining poltards.

>drinking alcohol
>getting drunk
I will never understand the absolute fucking retardation that is this plague upon human culture. You are actively poisoning yourself for a short-lived buzz in which you are likely to make the worst mistakes of your life. The existence of alcohol culture is proof that a majority of humans are fucking retarded. I want to smash beer bottles not to liberate you but to make you cry as your precious liver poison pools out on the floor.

>You are actively poisoning yourself for a short-lived buzz in which you are likely to make the worst mistakes of your life.
But dude it’s fun dude! DUDE! IT’S FUN! DUDE

Sounds fun…NOT

there's always been non/mid cool people doing their own thing in the world.

shoutout to my coolenough-tier bros

Attached: 9985789472894728945.jpg (230x219, 9.73K)

No, it's not fucking fun. You are unpredictable. You lose your phone. You smash your head against the pool floor because your drunk dumbass forgot there's a shallow end. You ruin your romantic relationships. You smash the goddamn furniture. And you wake up with little memory all to say it's not your fault before you do it all over again.

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't know how anyone can be that retarded. But that's most people. Most people regularly consume alcohol. They're addicted and act like it's not a problem, even when they wake up to a blistering headache.

>They're addicted and act like it's not a problem, even when they wake up to a blistering headache.
But bro it’s so FUN to slowly DIE bro. BRO! It’s so fucking FUN to DIE! FUCK

Then just slit your own throat and spare me the misery of your prolonged self-destruction.

checked, holy digits

I was one of them. Friend offered BBQ ribs at his house and later we all had beer and played magic the gathering.
Now I'm home winding down from the buzz.

>cool

Jacking off to hentai and wishing I would get a gf. What are my chances at 32 to stop being an incel? I don't know any cool people who I could be drinking with btw

Cool people are doing hard drugs now because the old school white chad college football player feds lost the war on drugs to short brown illegal immigrants with no muscle tone. Eat shit American fascists.

>What are my chances at 32 to stop being an incel?
Quite high if you just buy a hooker. Basically the same thing as every other woman.

Not drinking, that's for sure. Wife won't let me anymore...

getting high and schizoposting while cleaning my house out at 9am

not being "cool" I guess, it's sunday morning and I have a hangover...

>lost
>the war on drugs
This is another one of them wars that was never supposed to be won

I went surfing/bodyboarding for like 3-4 hours today , I live in a car and work full time

Going to a bar to drink is what bots do

I just found some chubby girl and she wants to fuck

Attached: IMG_20220911_100332.jpg (375x469, 62.63K)

>Wife won't let me anymore...

Attached: 7F4AE1FB-87DF-4E8F-9FCA-7AA0CBEFE8BD.jpg (600x800, 81.13K)

Playing Zombicide by myself.

I'm smoking D8 moon rocks, drinking agave wine mixed with red bull, and shitposting on the last stand of free expression on the internet. Nigger, what am I missing out on? Spending money needlessly? Getting STDs from some used up whore? I'm happily married, have numerous forms of entertainment, and eat at home better than I can eat at any fucking restaurant.

Seriously, what are the "cool" people doing that I am somehow missing out on?

Attached: 1532978628977.jpg (960x739, 73.16K)

>sex gifs

Attached: IMG_20220910_225502.jpg (4581x1832, 2.17M)

Not giving a fuck about what "cool' people do.

Excruciatingly based

Attached: 075EDFBF-99BA-4236-A894-337E8289A971.jpg (750x1334, 285.92K)