Michael Jackson

Now that the dust has settled, do you lads think he did it?

Attached: michael jackson.jpg (3969x2232, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gvGY6SuFPw
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
ipce.info/library/journal-article/social-response-age-gap
youtube.com/watch?v=Qky-UBD1hlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did what? Became an international pop music icon? Yeah he did it.

no of course not, the times did

He looked and acted weird so I'm gonna say yes.

No, that all started after he named the jew in a song. Also, his bedroom is very big.

I don't think he anally penetrated those boys, no, he may have done other shit like sucking their dicks etc.

No, he was just autistic as fuck and kids were the only ones he trusted enough to socialize with

Also
>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me' and ``Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me,
>AAAAU AAAAA, *cock grab
>Hihiiiii! Shamon!

T'was the joos

Why did MJ pay $25 million to settle out of court if he didn't do it?

What's the deal with Mark Mark or whoever the fuck went on Larry King and talked about personal details of MJ and he was a severe burn victim? Like why was he important to have as a guest?

incredible song writer but yeah probably, the guy is pretty sus

and why did the jew accuser shoot himself after jackson died?

This.
It was also 100% consensual, which the Jew media always leaves out. There's nothing wrong with consensually sucking a boy's cock.

Attached: Grooming2.png (1024x768, 412.98K)

Please die.

He molested the boys, but he did it innocently.

Attached: 3ae.jpg (600x641, 38.39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6gvGY6SuFPw

>It was also 100% consensual
With the Jesus juice and the boys not knowing about sex... nah.
But it wasn't as vile as the media would try to make it.

Get fucked by Jews? Yes. MJ is the rare nigga that dindu nuffin. youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

Because he was mentally weak and so filthy rich that at the time paying off millions wasnt a big deal for him.
There has literally never been actual evidence that he did any of that shit, and the accusations aren't even penetration.

Because your little model is a strawman. The 5th box simply needs to read " because they are children they cannot consent to sexual relationships" but leave it to the paedos and leftwing paedo activists and their enablers to present an argument in bad faith as they so often do.

Whole song was anti government with the message “they don’t care about us”

I don't care. Dave Chapel said it best, that these kids were basically lucky to have been molested by this superstar of all people. He was never abusive or harmful, so I have no pity for the little degenerate whores of his. I love his music.

The assertion that "children can't consent" relies on the assumption that sex, even when consented to, has some special propensity to cause harm, which it does not. There is no link whatsoever between consensual sex and harm, regardless of the ages of the partners involved. Children can consent.
ipce.info/library/journal-article/social-response-age-gap

Attached: RindConceptValidity.jpg (1612x711, 374.06K)

I identify as Michael Jackson.
My pronouns are he/he.

How often he did the lads?

Attached: kek.gif (647x396, 3.49M)

I read in the news (blegh) about how M.C. confirmed it last year or something

Other than the fact that taking pics of someones penis to solve a crime should be illegal, I couldn't give less of a fuck.

Attached: D678uTJ.jpg (960x1200, 412.25K)

I love Jacko. I even wrote to Jimmy Savile as a 10 year old to ask him to fix it for me.to stay in Neverland.I believe he was a complex and fundamentally decent man who was a bit of a corrupted degenerate, who never buggered a kid but did do foreplay stuff from time to time. Touring with a 10 year old boy you hardly know who is unrelated to your family and sleeping together night of night at your hotel is just plain weird. His numerous surgeries were in part to make him feel and appear more youthful and feminine and less threatening. I doubt he ever buggered anyone.

Molested kids? No. I think he was mentally broken and wanted to be a child. He was never the same after the Pepsi thing

>now that the dust has settled
Shill.

Fuck me it sounds like you were dodging cocks your entire childhood!

Tell that to the lizard part of the human brain that tells us we should drop you off a rooftop

He was based! Matter a fact he was so based he turned white

Nope. He named them so he paid the price.

Attached: 1643015395397.jpg (1181x3189, 1.67M)

definitely.. the mother was a terrible witness.. gotta remember these guys scout their victims in a professional manner.. they only attack people who can't fight back.. Michael himself didn't have any friends.. that's how he died.. there was no one to stop him.. and no one to get rid of the yes men who dominated his life.. tragic, actually.

>Michael himself didn't have any friends

He had lots of friends. One of his best friends was Chris Tucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qky-UBD1hlU