I hate this life

I hate this life

Attached: FeelsWeirdMan.jpg (387x342, 24.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uz6anwm47g
youtube.com/watch?v=wUl-ek3P-08
youtube.com/watch?v=UNhpk-kFLT4
youtu.be/p0y_toNT0zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would too if I was Canadian.

I'm generally in moderate pain like 5 days a week it's a real joy knowing I've got a good 40-50 years left and it's only getting worse.

youve done him
hes done you

No one forced you to be born.

So do I. I was born into a world to which I do not and will never belong. I am the stranger. Everyone around me feels it subconsciously; they exchange nervous glances and they humor me with every phrase. I should go the wild and let the days come and go in peace. Only some small part of me hopes I can help a few people.

Attached: frogposter.jpg (512x468, 23.01K)

Attached: suicide statistics methods.png (502x771, 101.15K)

Bro, this is just your first spawn in

Attached: 351-3513840_329-kb-png-pepe-the-frog-clipart.jpg (880x798, 238.6K)

10 years rocking with a strange brain illness here. I wonder if I'm going to feel peace inside my head the after i die.

Then why stay alive?

Attached: suicide honkler.png (400x400, 122.42K)

Life is only worth living if you ask me in several places, and Canada is the very top of the list!

Now, Poland, that would be Tough af to stomach.

I believe deep in my core that suicide is a one way ticket back to earth and I do not want to reincarnate here. If you're curious my neck is fucked up from a guy hitting my car and fleeing years ago.

>grow up thinking that even though I'm a fuck up I'll still manage to eek out an okay life because electric jew hypnotizes you into thinking that's what life is about
>can't even hold down a job because everyone is a whore and the slightest micro aggression and you're out on your ass and blacklisted
>spent the last decade indoors staring at a screen. socializing and going out is fucking alien to me
Best part is after this we're all going to the lake of fire to burn for eternity

Redpill me on your brain illness. What are your symptoms?

Attached: mental illness neuralblender.png (256x256, 176.64K)

You might reincarnate regardless of whether you kys or die of natural causes.

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uz6anwm47g
youtube.com/watch?v=wUl-ek3P-08
youtube.com/watch?v=UNhpk-kFLT4

Attached: no_death.png (1108x1009, 181.04K)

you're a dipshit for not seeing that shit coming. Anybody that causes injury or geta injured driving cars is a shit driver and deserved it.

His mother did when she squeezed him out

I don't believe you and will escape the cycle by living a detached life.

youtu.be/p0y_toNT0zQ

It's visual snow and a tinnitus. Now you have it too btw. That's how I got mine (and yes this shit does get worse as time goes, its like living my life with my head stuck inside an old CRT with no channel reception)

go tell your problems to Jesus because we don't give a fuck kike.

It'll be over soon.

I wonder if it could get so bad that you just fade right out of reality. You might start hallucinating because of the sensory deprivation.

>Now you have it too btw
I don't think that's how it works.
I have it and while it's annoying it doesn't really affect me much. I just can't see shit in the dark because of billions of glittering white dots.

I just finished writing an essay for school i fucking hate English fuck school fuck jews fuck everything

How do you know living a detached life will cause you to escape the cycle?

Attached: Welcome to the Afterlife.png (256x256, 137.3K)

you can live forever if you believe in Jesus. watch this gospel video if you want to live forever and be 100% sure of going to heaven after you physically die on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

it's very easy to be saved from hell.

Attached: john-11-25-26.jpg (1376x720, 88.8K)

It's the answer I've chosen that's why. Now stop your machine elfery.