What's the point of Nato's expansionism? I'm on principle against the russian invasion of ukraine...

What's the point of Nato's expansionism? I'm on principle against the russian invasion of ukraine, but I can see that it was provoked by Nato - training 10,000 soldiers in Ukraine year by year, holding large scale military excercises with them, and continuisly pushing for Ukrainian membership.

To what end do you need Ukraine and Georgia in Nato? Russia has barely been a threat since the USSR collapsed, and the instability that comes with pushing for membership hardly seems worth it.

> Euro economy fucked
> US economy as well, to an extent - certainly not unaffected
> international relationships under severe stress

I dont get it

Attached: Screen Shot 11-09-2022 at 08-52.png (812x606, 118.28K)

Russia keeps attacking and threatening its neighbors so NATO saw this coming 10 years ago.

Helping train a defensive army for a defensive war is not expansionist.

It's for spreading nigger gene and erasing european natives culturally, genetically until deep eastern european countries who are remaining their own culture.

You are globohomo zogbot

Attached: B1LsB3N.png (826x715, 154.08K)

why is nato gayer but has less aids than russia?

has always been about fighting russia
In the 90s they lied about expansion
In the 00s they lied about anti-terror
In the 10s they lied about ukraine

It's obvious now they won't stop until they claims russia

simple jews see white lands
and this causes them great anger the slavs in particular and the russians especially so because they are still kveetching over being expelled a thousand years ago

It was supposed to destroy russia completely, dividing into more than 20 states. a repeat of soviet collapse and balkization. the goal was always same, only the way was different. this collision was supposed to happen anyway.

nato and neocons armed ukraine to the teeth, ripped all ukraine of choice of being pro-russian even the slightest bit. this harms the ukrainian too, large.

PrEP and contraception

Why would NATO not expand?
To make an economy smaller than Texas feel mentally confy?

Why is russia more polluted but has less cancer than the west?

>NATO expansionism
These countries voluntarily join NATO kek maybe they joined because Russia is right next to them

you can search on google that how US staged a coup in 2014, validated the arrangements made between yanukovych and protesters, and all connection with russia to be severed. and John Mccain visited donbass front, supported the shelling to donbass. Nato was already there, maybe even started at the end of the soviet union to repeat again.

Russia are worried about NATO on these two points:

1) With NATO in Ukraine, they wanted to establish “defensive” missiles that can be converted anytime into nuclear carrying ones. That means that there is possibility of suprise 1st strike on Russia of USA ever wanted thus eliminating 90% of Russian response (which some Washington planners thinking a nuclear war can be won by - which is insane as Russia will still have enough to kill millions on Americans but they see that number as a justifiable loss). That is why Putin said he had no choice to invade as he put it simply “they had knife to our throat”. If he allowed NATO in ukraine they would have built those defensive missiles which can can’t nukes under 4mins to Moscow with no time to respond.

2) By allowing NATO to encroach you are basically losing the war. Many commentators say Nato is peaceful and is a defensive alliance. While true, they don’t realise that war does not have involve physical fighting. Having nato surround you they can put pressure on resources. Russia would have to bend the knee if nato controls all the road and shipping lanes. You don’t have to fight a war to beat enemy. That’s why nato being in every country around your boarder is dangerous.

What economy is not fucked at the moment? China is heading for absolute economic collapse.

You're shortsighted. NATO is different story, but EU needs Ukraine to remain net exporter and become more or less self-sufficient.
Ukraine can provide resources that EU is in dire need (Food, Gas, Lithium, ...)

>Nato is peaceful and is a defensive alliance.
Tell that to the Serbs.

it is very old cold war policy. At all cost west should isolate, encircle USSR land(now RF) to force and choke them into new world order.

In other words, west wants what Russia has, needs to take it without invasion and possibly eliminate future resistance with cultural takeover.

Hard to get cancer if average life expectancy is 50 years.

Russians dont live long enough to develop 1st world illnesses such as cancer. People mostly die from that at 70+ and your men live to 55

Operation Deliberate Force was based as fuck
Maybe don't commit genocide or attack UN-designated safe areas and you won't be bombed?

>> Euro economy fucked
>> US economy as well, to an extent - certainly not unaffected
every economy is hurting atm bro the question is who is hurting the most

i'm not asking why russia is threatened by nato, i'm asking why nato feels so threatened by russia that they keep encroching on their borders.

your reasons make some sense, but they dont seem to justify the instability that comes with it. just the risk / reward that's there... but maybe i'm trying to apply logic where there is none

does EU have a lot of gas? i thought theyre only got russian pipelines going thru

i think this is somewhat conspiratorial but probably also true to an extent

actually true

Did you forget the staged revolution attempts in Belarus and Kazakhtsan in the past few years? They were trying to flip all the countries to isolate and eventually flip Russia itself, to sell its vast natural riches to (((investors))), use its military capabilities against China and as a staging point to flipping China itself.

They fucked up and failed though, mutts are not strong enough to pull something like that off anymore, they only managed to strengthen the position of China and made the world more multipolar.

The EU is just being weak, irrelevant cuckolds again. They are irrelevant vassals.

Gay parades, race replacement, feminism, global warmism etc . All these “democratic values” are considered universal and applicable to all times and places, so they intrinsically demand an expansionist mindset, same story with the various coups in the Middle East

Because NATO knows is just like the high school bully club. The other members only stay because they think strongest kid (USA) can protect them. But if Russia and China seem to be getting stronger and making their own club then those members might start to think about switching sides.

There is a stronger bully now. Deep down we are all still monkeys competing for resources and survival of strongest.

You are quite the retarded specimen
>i'm not asking why russia is threatened by nato, i'm asking why nato feels so threatened by russia that they keep encroching on their borders.
>The countries next to Russia feel so threatened that they want to join NATO
FIFY!

Or the countries that are joining NATO trust Russia as far as they can throw them

Continued US global hegemony, and in other words, Globohomo's boot stomping on a human face forever.

Yeah man let me just declare a part of a foreign nation, which is housing a terrorist organization which I funded, a designated UN safe zone.
Then let me bomb civilian and industrial zones to destroy this nation in krder to by proxy export it's workers to Germany.
If NATO had any balls they'd have invaded Yugoslavia in the 80's when the same shit was happening, but before their shenanigans to balkanize the nation.

>whats the point
genociding ruzzians. Ukraine is joining too. Ruzzia will burn

Attached: 1647116636448.webm (570x720, 842.29K)

why?
Because NATO is losing influence