Why did they only go after Juul? there's 1000's of other products just like it

Why did they only go after Juul? there's 1000's of other products just like it.

Attached: download.jpg (600x600, 18.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevarsity.ca/2019/11/03/how-e-cigarette-ads-have-targeted-north-american-teens/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ban cigarettes, shits annoying

everyone just switched over to hqd disposables

“Juul”

Sounds like “Jew”

They didn’t like the negative connotation to it

(((Ju)))

juul and smoking in general raises your iq, and the government needs a compliant low iq population

Also “Juul” is interfering with some Kabbalah magick the Jews are using for social so they wanted gone from public concousikness

great question and probably very easily answered using a search engine. i have vuse juul and njoy devices but havent used the juul stuff in months. its garbage. cant get a good hit ever. has a built in regulator. interesting question you ask though. im sure the answer is corruption, favoritism, something along those lines. R.J. Reynolds owns Vuse btw.

Jews are a superstitious bunch me they are offended by it

Kek

They focused their advertisement at kids. Not even tobacco companies can get away with that anymore.

have any examples?

because they are trying to shill 'Iqos' now.
It's basically a vape for tobacco instead of nicotine in a vape juice. Gets around various laws regarding vaping, keeps tobacco production up, and so once it was ready they had lobbyists write up a bill to kill vaping (and hype 'popcorn lung').

Hitler was a Jew too

His goal was to:

1) Lead EU to destructive ww2 hence destroying their economies and them losing empires

2) create new golem state USA and transfer from old power to new power

3) invent new system brenton woods for currency and petrodollar contral

4) vassalise EU with crippling loans and make them slaves to NATO empire

5) create sympathy for Jews and create state of Israel

Time to quit rectally administering bath salts

thevarsity.ca/2019/11/03/how-e-cigarette-ads-have-targeted-north-american-teens/

Their flavored vape pods also violated laws against flavored tobacco products other than menthol

they're not just like it.
juul was extremely effective at getting people to quit smoking AND it had national distribution everywhere, maybe not in leafland but in the US ya you could walk into any gas station or 7/11 at any time of day and get a pack of juul pods.
for a smoker, that's huge. availability means you use the product consistently instead of buying cigarettes at 11:30PM because every vape shop has closed and you're out of vape juice.
juul was backed by the biggest tobbaco company (altria, formerly known as philip morris), it's tough for some no name ecig brand to get a product out there on any similar kind of level.

>not smoking stiiizy

Attached: RedStiizy2.png (2000x2000, 111.76K)

There's a million ejuice sites selling flavors like sour cherry, bubble gum, oatmeal cookie etc..

it smells like burning plastic. which it is.

That was more of a "kick em while they're down" thing after the ban. Also, a lot of these ejuice sites source their product from China and other overseas mfg and are pretty much just flying under the radar. Juul is based in SF and partially owned by Altria (Philip Morris Tobacco), which has been a target of anti-tobacco lobbyists for decades.

The kiddy ads was what really made them a target.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juul
>After a large social media marketing campaign, Juul became the most popular e-cigarette in the United States by the end of 2017 and had a market share of 72% as of September 2018.[11][12][13] Juul also purchased ad space in Seventeen magazine, and on the Nick Jr. TV network. According to documents obtained by the Massachusetts Attorney General's office, Juul bought ads on a number of educational, gaming, and crafting sites directed towards middle and highschool students.[14] Its widespread use by young people has triggered concern from the public health community and multiple investigations by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA);[1][15]

Anyone who's vaping now is going to get cancer and impotence later since you're breathing in millions of microplastics and other crap

I've been smoking Alt vapes for a couple months now and I've been become addicted to it to the point where I'm spending $60/week on refill pods, I only smoke it cause I like the 2 minute head rush I get every 3 hours... I've never smoked cigarettes so there's no need for me to be smoking this shit, I unironically feel unhealthy, appetite is super low, sleeping terribly, body feels like dog shit, low energy all the time... Fuck these garbage products.

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 21.35K)

Juul was the only company in the vape industry that actively modeled younger people using their product which had hella sweet materials which targetted fat fucking high schoolers.

I work at Pax Labs, we model older ppl and half our line is like flavors of wood but it hits hard so boomers buy it

Attached: little too late for that dawg.png (586x463, 190.51K)