China Lockdown Insanity … why are they doing it when the rest of the world has all but forgotten COVID?

China Lockdown Insanity … why are they doing it when the rest of the world has all but forgotten COVID?

I'm surprised the chinks haven't torn their government down already.

Attached: https---cdn.cnn.com-cnnnext-dam-assets-220908094901-chengdu-extends-lockdown.jpg (1200x675, 166.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1568655342044577796
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rest of the world has all but forgotten COVID?
They haven’t though, atleast not those in power, and there’s millions of boomer voters who want more lockldowns

How the FUCK do they read that shit.

Issa ancient chineseah secret

You want happy endin

They're still in denial that they're going to be a global superpower.
Notice that the shills fucked off even though for the last two years, every other thread was "fuck America china so based" garbage.

Chinks are almost as complacent and submissive as you sharts

Maybe having so many people congregate close together to get a covid test isnt the best way to ensure that nobody gets covid... I bet some of these turn into super spreader events.

they live in a bubble, the government tells them anything and they have to believe it. It's all going to crash when Xi gets assasinated next year.

>mutts screaming again why chyna is not collapsing already

Did the dam collapse already or it will take two more weeks?

chinks are obedient selfish retards as long as they are better than their neighbours theill never rise up even if they are treated in the worst conditions

>hahahahaahaha
>breathes in
>hahahahahahaha
you are probably one of my fellow eurocucks, most pozed police states in the world. I am outta here first chance I get.

They waste staggering portions of their schooling to learn to read. Most adults are only semi-literate in my experience.

Pattern recognition

because the CCP cant be wrong
like, just look at it bro

Because if China were to stop lockdowns they would have 2000 dead every day, overwhelmed hospitals and dead dead everywhere. A lot of journalists in the West really wanted Chinese to follow American route and then celebrate deaths of millions of Chinese, but since China started lockdowns teaching everyone how its done, they got butthurt. If some day another plague will appear China will be the only save country because they know how to lockdown, and everyone else just lets it run in hopes that unique individual snowflakes will develop herde immunity after dying in millions.

Attached: 3252.png (512x512, 432.72K)

Wait really? They designed a written language so needlessly complicated that most adults never manage literacy?

do we live in the same country, mate? you from down south? nobody wants lockdowns up here

Kek!

>why are they doing it when the rest of the world has all but forgotten COVID?
Are you trying to gaslight? The rest of the world is still pushing the COVID meme

twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1568655342044577796

Attached: 8weeks.jpg (895x921, 154.96K)

>when the rest of the world has forgotten COVID?

lol, China can eat a dick, but unless the legal framework for the lockdowns goes away here and in other countries of the 'free world,' I'll continue looking at our leaders as tyrants.

Chinks made the virus and know it is a nasty slow kill. They will come out on top when all the undisciplined western consoomers get infected ten times and gradually have their organs shut down in 2-5 years.

There is something funny about the Chinese. The GLP was only 60 years ago.

Many potential reasons:

>China has always emulated war time scenarios with every opportunity, this time is no different, they are still doing it because the stress test isn't over yet

>Xi Jinping is waiting to consolidate his power at a twice-a-decade congressional meeting in the middle of October, this is just flexing

>China is facing an imminent economic collapse on a scale never seen before due to overleveraging the last decade, and the government needs to create a narrative where they can blame the collapse on "needing" to lockdown due to COVID.

it's a dry run for the upcoming food shortage

the smog is so fucking dense they need to use a lamp outside during the day.

It gives them an excuse to fuck with the rest of the world by dicking up the supply chain.

Attached: 1645700369286.png (600x606, 80.94K)

Take your meds, faggot