Whats your excuse for being a virgin?

> he claims to be a white nationalist
> he doesnt have a girlfriend
> he isnt making white babies

whats your excuse?

Attached: CI5_k4SWsAAZw7e.jpg (1024x897, 52.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Stryker
redgifs.com/watch/dazzlingangelichorsefly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm only 18. And I'm not gonna get married at 18. If I find a virtuous and intelligent white woman that likes me I'll get married.

Last girl I asked out rejected me so she could date an addict and get into drugs, it was a pretty effective demoralizer

Had many black gay male partners.

Attached: 60159ff8811a80f86fcea0ccbbdf339a.jpg (596x960, 124.09K)

Sex is scary

Attached: 1646701641170.jpg (336x298, 20.41K)

Is being Indian an excuse?

Not a virgin but I will say you're not missing much, after you nut you realize just how insufferable most chicks really are

Why don't you rape like the rest of your people?

A Canadian I can agree with finally. Some straight facts here

Join our nigga party.
Nigga cock is the best gay cock there is.

Attached: 1325a6e4c83dbd1c5d41eb0244fb7f88.jpg (735x933, 144.8K)

Are you talking about "Eric Striker" (born Joseph Jordan) of TRS and NJP? It's probably because he's gay. Just look at the name he chose as his alias.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Stryker

I am not a virgin I lost my virginity at 15 with the cousin of a friend, when he invites us to eat pizza at his house

still searching for the girl of my dreams :
redgifs.com/watch/dazzlingangelichorsefly

Based

Any dads here?
I'm not a white nationalist but I imagine once you have kids your "isms" just fly out the window. You just work to provide for your family and in your free time you have to think about how to provide even more for your family.
Most of the demagogues are either childless fucks or old boomers.

Old pervert here. One of my number one fantasies is to be abused by a young sexy couple like those in the picture.

waiting for waifubot
meatwomen are for sadomasochists
have you ever talked to a female... fucking retarded and insufferable

>I'm not a white nationalist
NGMI

Lol fuck no unless you're an absolute retard you start paying attention to the demographics coming into your neighbourhood and schools more than before i dont want no niggers around my kids.

I live in America and also do not want to rape. Women hate me for existing and then the rest of the world hates me because women hate me.

I went to my priest and now I’m born again so he feels super dirty when I go back. We do this every few months when I’m not denying how much of a cock hungry satan fag I am.

>oh no, please don’t rape me

I've been balding since 21
I've struggled with acne since 15
I haven't had friends since junior high
No social skills
No sense of body language or social cues etc.

Be very careful when having kids with a woman, unless you luck out with some mentally balanced unicorn. Most women are emotional vampires whose primary motivation in life is to milk everyone around them for as much attention as possible, especially you. Adding kids is the fuse to that powder keg

Yes I noticed this too.
When men become dads they turn into turbo fags who are all about "make the environment safe for my family" and vote for more governement control.

Attached: 1601681356227.jpg (554x888, 52.94K)

So you make enough money to pay for a more exclusive environment, where your kids are surrounded with wealthier people, whites.

Want to get coffee and suck priest cock? Swim knows a guy. Swim also knows a book that can make you a virgin squared. Not yet birthed virgin.

Women admire me from afar until I ask them out. I have no idea how to talk to girls and nobody who could teach me really gives a shit if they aren’t just happy that there’s less competition for them

Or you could advocate for white nationalism. Or both desu.

>girlfriend
>babies
Ok atheist.

If you still have acne in your 20s you need to take showers and wash your greasy face more than once a month, eat less shit food, and go out touch some grass/exercise. In that order

Be funny, don’t be intimidated, work on yourself. You’re self aware and self critical, you have an advantage over people in general there. If you’re not fat you’re a unicorn that can figure it out.

I am dru k and as someone who has sex often: I am only doing it to fill a hole that just isn't being fulfilled by a partner. O keep trying to see if a new partner fulls it but it dosnt work. I'm 34 now and do o settle down with a 5/10 with an amazing personality and income of keep chasing 8/10 with no life goals? She has been so understanding and helpped me have multiple women in my life hut she's so fucking fat and unable to control her eating. I have no idea about myself but I work out 5 times a week and can talk anyone into anything.

I have a godly standard.

/thread

Social anxiety disorder and gyno

Well i live in outback Aus and don't have many niggers here yet thankfully but we are getting a few in the city particularly Melbourne and theyre bringing their nigger bullshit with them if they did start coming out here then I would absolutely take my kids away as any responsibile parent would.

What’s being drunk have to do with it? You fucking 12 white girl? You drinking faggy pumpkin beers too?

Show us your moobs.

I'm not a virgin because I bought PUA books from alpha males like aaron clarey and rollo tomassi, totally based brah. I get laid now like 15x a day.

Attached: image.jpg (1064x1600, 111.59K)

They are larper kids

Having kids turned me into an extremist. First I was like not my problem. Now I'm like gas all jews and shitskins.

Med’s time OP

Based young user. Just focus on fitness and education. Or you can go the work route and save all your money.

I just got back together with my gf after breaking up for 5 months. She lost 20 lbs and now weighs about 110 lbs. wake up call moment. In the relationship I always think the man should be the bitch.

So if she gets pregnant she’s going to get fat? Is that what you’re saying?

Neither of those are PUA.

I have zero social circle, I work, go to the gym, eat at my favorite deli, have a couple of beers and listen to music everyday. None of my books/podcasts have been successful, I make an average income. What could I offer a woman? Whenever I use some dumb meme dating app and actually liked by a woman I'm attracted to, I just think how I would make her life worse by being with me.

I wish I had signed up with the YPG and died in Syria in 2015. I'm a stranger in a sunken world.

Attached: sunset beach.jpg (2560x1920, 720.17K)

I wash my face every other day, change pillow cases every day, drink a lot of water/dont eat shit food and exercise every other day as well. Also been to the dermatologist many times over the last decade and I still get acne
I don't drink coffee

Humor and smile!

I have a wife but she doesn't let me fuck her.

I drank a bottle and a half of whisky (teeling) and gives em the courage to post on a Mongolian pottery forum. Just don't ficking care. I just want to be happy without hurting the one who's been with me the whole way. I am not physically attracted to her. Do I jist be polly my whole life? I have a 23 year old Asian girl who wa to to be part of my life but do I gamble on youth or stay with agree and wisdom? It's trad wife vs. Hot Asian 2ife who wants to cook for me.

Lol, cheers

Some advice from someone who is literally on the spectrum. Most important thing is force yourself to understand girls are just people like anyone else, stop putting them on a pedestal

Take some time to learn some normie interests outside of Any Forums, video, and dweeb cartoons, familiarize yourself with a little bit of women's type of interests like celeb shit etc but not too much as you don't want to come off gay

Now you have plenty to talk about, the best teacher is experience. Just put yourself in situations where you interact with them, approach them and chat them up, doesn't need to be romantic. Just get comfortable

And lastly if you're fat or whatever, self improve, as long as you look half decent women don't care if you come off as a bit awkward at first

If any of you have problems talking to women, follow these steps and you'll be cured

Nah rn focusing on that, fitness and education. Might start a vidya gaem critique channel as a hobby. I'm in college now. Most white girls here are sluts, but I'm sure there's some good ones. Only 5% wait for marriage, but I've heard that higher IQ women are more likely to be virgins. If I find a smart virgin girl who's also pure white and attracted to me, I'll go for her. High standards, but that's better than settling.

Go behind her back and fuck her daughter with her fathers permission. Say it’s a project for only fans that will yield him millions and show him that melted Puerto Rican white trash barbie chicks click bait receipts

I'm 28 and got divorced last year. Still fuckin bitter about it and no female wants to date a guy not over his ex.

I knew a guy that described his relationship exactly as you are. He was married to his best friend and love of his life she was just fat as fuck and he wanted no part of that. He was an alcoholic that would drink until he blacked out. Owned a restaurant before that from an inheritance but fucked that up with booze and banging his employees. I’d say you stick with your friend and find a way to get off of that’s important to you. If you want to have kids you have to move on.

Most people in college are sluts in general. Its a toxic place from my experience, fun, but toxic. God speed young man.

t. 32 year old grad

No sense risking pregnancy and disease for a 5 second orgasm. If I want to hang out with someone, I'll call a friend.

I'm a serial rapist, I've made hundreds of babies.