America needs to invade Iran again

America needs to invade Iran again

Attached: owgzibpyleg81.png (997x2023, 737.47K)

iraq llol wait

Nah, suck it

Iran is a hilarious example that shits all over the linear history beliefs of "progressives."

How can a man behead his wife and then pose for a picture with a smile on his face? This seems incredibly inhuman. I thought Persians were more civilized than standard arab sandniggers.

Must be a Wahabi muslim. Those are the Saudi types. Burkas and stoning and hanging gays and beheading females

Iran can eat our collective asses. Fuck them.

Iran has sunnis?

Why is his wife still rendering? Did his wifey wifi crap out?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x400, 59.65K)

...or just nuke it and call it a day. Why waste boots on the ground when you can just glass the place.

Iran could pwn us. Even if we're about to capture Tehran, their final act is to simply nuke Israel, which would kill millions of people

>Shithole A needs to invade shithole B.

Attached: 1662840414864525.webm (960x960, 2.92M)

This is what happens when would-be incels are allowed to have any sort of power at all. They need to terrorize the rest of the population in order to force women to pass on their subhuman genetics. Thankfully in the west we have scum like these under control and they monstly inhabit this website

no it doesn't, mind your own fucking business nigger

Probably will happen once the number of unemployed, disaffected men reaches a critical level. They'll draft them all and ship them out.

That's the orthodox branch of islam. The hardline sect. So maybe it does, maybe it doesnt. I wish I had the answer for you.

Iran needs to be destroyed but Israel does too

Iran is a sovereign state and we must respect their rule of law. You need to stop imposing your Eurocentric views on everyone else.

Attached: 1475372366934.jpg (359x391, 71.79K)

fuck off kike-nigger. america is dead and its time our people return to our roots. we will remove your kind for our nation and return to isolationism. this will allow us to rebuild our society without (((your))) influence.

Iran doesn’t mind it’s own business when they advocate for shitskins and africa

Not my problem.

Fucking whore

Only Jews post stuff like that. Especially with your little confederate flag for camouflage.

No one really likes prostitutes so who cares.

damn that guy looks like a cool as fuck chad honestly

lol you get wat u vote for

If Iran went Zoroastrian again, I would love those Persians 70s Iran was peak comfy.