You may not like it, but this is the definitive map of Whiteness around the world

You may not like it, but this is the definitive map of Whiteness around the world.

Attached: White World Map.jpg (4500x2234, 3.36M)

I'm a nigger.

Sorry to hear that.

Agree but needs to be edited to show that swaths of Russia are definitely not white
And parts like Chechenia are genetically white but culturally definitely not white
Tbf only Western European cultures are white

Thank you.

>muscovites
>aryan

>arya era ira
>aryan eran iran
> Aryanam væjah eranvez iranvej
aryan doesnt include the land of arya iran

Attached: wti3205rf.jpg (741x649, 51.4K)

It was hard enough going through painting various pockets of blonde haired people according to a meme image I found online. When I get bored sometime I'll go through and touch up stuff in Russia, in the North Caucasus, maybe put a few smears of green in southern USA, maybe make Portugal pure black

Pretty good map op.

Aryan as per Hitler's meme race. Maybe I could shit a few blue specs in Iran and Afghanistan for the Pashtuns though.

Attached: Pashtun.png (1200x1200, 3.3M)

This is dumb. Whiteness isn't based on location, and if it was, America wouldn't be white. It would be "dios mio".

>aryan
>no india
A retard made this

This is why Aryan is a stupid term. If poojeets are Aryan I don't want to be Aryan. White is a better term to use.

Attached: BlankMap-World-v2 - Copy (10).png (1400x625, 36.42K)

White is a stupid term as well
I'm Polish, not white. Don't put me into the pot with Germs, Fr*nch and Ruskies

Attached: BlankMap-World-v2 - Copy (10).png (1400x625, 36.71K)

Too miscegenated with Aboriginals and Arabs and Asians. I don't even consider them Caucasian, but most Census data in the United States and elsewhere consider Pakis and Hindis Caucasian. Now maybe the ancient original Indo-Aryan people that migrated into India? Sure, we could call them Caucasian, but they're virtually extinct, especially since India's caste system was obliterated, now they're almost all Poos

Attached: India green eyes.jpg (1365x2048, 864.98K)

bro this map makes no sense. kamchatka, samis, wisconsinites, tuva and polacks are aryan?

>Australia
>A country literally comprised entirely of Aryan and European stock as dictated by law somehow isn't Aryan or European
lolwut

Oh come on now, take pride in being a mutt colony. I do. You're lucky I even bothered calling Australia and the rest of the former colonies "White"

Attached: Australia 57 face.jpg (1024x428, 85.63K)

Congrats on proving my point?

Attached: BlankMap-World-v2 - Copy (10).png (1400x625, 38.6K)