Nooooo they send themselves!!!

Do Christians really? Lol

Attached: A9B94DBD-D77A-479C-8FCA-86A616DC6255.jpg (1024x1024, 144.43K)

yes

>did you just deny free will my dude. Didnt you know that sinners send themselves? But nooooo God creating them knowing the decisions they’d make doesn’t contradict that cause he’s God with a CAPITAL G and no your god is a lower case g.

Attached: 22F3036E-FDB7-4033-97A9-A4FAE9B4BD81.png (793x892, 18.28K)

>dude I’m telling you you won’t understand until you throw away what you know and base your beliefs on my ancient book but NOOOOO not that version muh kjv1611 is the ONLY true scripture ALL OTHERS WORSHIP SATAN.

Attached: 8D5A930B-40D2-4EB1-9B24-EFC25B083075.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

God says: choose me or choose hell.
If you choose me, you'll be in paradise happy forever. If you choose hell you will suffer forever.
In order to be happy you must repent of sin and accept the gift of eternal life. That's all. No catch.
It's entirely up to you. It's a gift, once given it is forever, you cannot lose the gift. You can instead be punished on earth for your sins.

It's really a no brainer, don't play in the street. If you do you'll get hit by a car by your own free will this will happen to you. Your parents didn't hit you with the car, you walked in front of it.

Attached: 9F4CE350-9679-4764-A450-CEF990E0EDE2.jpg (256x256, 8.73K)

>I’m god and I’m going to pull the trigger on this gun unless you believe me

Lol okay buddy

This looks like Hank Hill

>create a dog
>throw a big juicy steak in front of it
>it eats it
>THIS BITCH IS GOING TO HELL

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-022054_Chrome.jpg (1023x880, 678.13K)

Attached: C9454AB0-BAF7-41F0-A4BD-F584F2872BD7.gif (316x195, 1.11M)

That's not at all what I said. And even if it were, you couldn't argue with an all powerful being anyway so mocking him would be stupid. If you believe God to be a tyrant st least you'd be smart to worship out of fear. But God isn't the one with the gun. Choice, free will. It belongs to you.
When you die you will go before God. It will be unlike anything you can imagine, pure love overflowing in your soul. You will feel guilt, shame, so much so that you might run away into hell feeling unworthy of the love. This is how you judge yourself.

There's only so much you can do, user. Spiritual blindness, by God's own words.

Attached: sheol.jpg (867x568, 92.38K)

It’s dalle’s impression.

Attached: D800F25C-7A5A-45BF-9F14-66A1B417D608.jpg (750x810, 555.56K)

Again, that's not how it works. You put yourself in hell by not accepting God's gift of eternal life. It's free. Your pride, shame, guilt will make you retreat into hell on your own

>NOOOOOOOOO IM NOT LIABLE FOR MY ACTIONS

Attached: 1623046890507.jpg (1024x724, 39.38K)

A lot of the hell you experience are consequences of your own actions.

>God created hell
>God set the conditions for going to hell
>God creates humans knowing before they’re even created (by him)
>God sends his “son” to “sacrifice” to jump through laws he created
>responsible for the above, and user says free will.

Attached: A2962A9E-9EB5-4ED3-A286-2DAA4FDF0764.jpg (890x597, 195.32K)

so, he's not "saving" you
he's blackmailing you
obey, or burn
is god a Democrat?

>t. brainwashed by jewish fairy tales

>my parents are making me go to church tomorrow: the post
You have to be 18 to post here.
Also Christ is king

The doors to hell are locked from the inside.

>If you choose me, you'll be in paradise happy forever. In order to be happy you must repent of sin and accept the gift of eternal life. That's all. No catch.

Ok so when are you giving your expensive electronic shit to the local hobos

Attached: 1640308079276.jpg (945x1024, 183.83K)

It's not difficult really, and it's free. There's no justification to reject the gift of eternal life other than pure arrogance and pride, which then you do belong in hell and that's your choice. It costs nothing, only a quick prayer accepting Jesus Christ as your savior. God will handle the rest and ensure you make it to heaven. You gain VIP status with God just by accepting the gift.

Everything He does is for us. His work and His glory is to bring to pass the immortality & eternal life of Man.

This big final exam we are all taking together is for us to know that his Judgments, Justice & Mercy are perfect.

>christ is kang!!!!!

Attached: E91712FE-C695-4800-8DBA-97C5D52D7486.png (1194x668, 1.62M)

God doesn't have a rival. He's God. It doesn't matter how you think about him in your edgy arrogance, it only matters to you. Worship in love, or worship in fear but anything else leads to hell and that is your own doing.

if it's perfect then shut the fuck up about it and let shits run themselves

don't you think you bunch of faggot preachers keep mentioning how people should do things in specific ways is just undermining the supposed perfectness of the system?

I’m already saved

There is no such thing as eternal suffering
The lake of fire is a one-time thing, you cease to exist after the fact

dead kike on a stick

>if you do evil things, God will forgive you because evil is just "sins" that can be forgiven.
Christianity is such a disgusting atheist pagan garbage...

more like a sand nigger considered where he was born

why do western christians keep pretending jesus have blue eyes and white skin?

>never answered the free will problem
>still mindlessly repeats himself

See pic related

There really is no talking to Christians. I've accepted that they're just going to keep believing their bizarre religion until all Old World religions are stomped out in the coming technological overhaul of the social world.

They worship a jew and some jewish fairy tales and then come on Any Forums . Christians just arnt serious people.

You don't have a technological paradise waiting for you, user. In case you haven't noticed this world is on the fast track to extinction, twisted elites thinking they'll be the kings of Earth ruling over its ashes.

God asks us to ...

Take His name upon us ("I am a Christian")
Always remember Him.
Keep His commandments which He has given us.
That we may have His spirit to be with us.

That is the initial covenant.

That's why we don't shut up...we spread His word, we as disciples, follow His example.

Christ forgives sins.
But evil can't be forgiven.
Christ is pagan scum.

Where in his post did he say anything about it being a paradise?

I don't know what else he was implying over a "technological overhaul of the social world" whatever that even means. I find it ridiculous that so many even seem to think "technology" is somehow the answer to all the world's problems, since it seems to be causing more than it solves.

Also God creates the steak with the intention of throwing it to the dog. And he knew 1,000 years before he created them that the dog would eat the steak.

Attached: 506812816_495c677bef_b.jpg (1000x684, 185.33K)

>Christians
>believing, worshiping
lol

>here user take this gift in fact if you don’t take it I’m gonna torture you forever. In fact I have a gun up to your head and guess what you can live Today for FREE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY IM KING BUT IF YOU DONT IM GONNA BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT BUT ITS FREE JUST SAY IT!!!!

Attached: CEF76ECF-D6A3-40AD-B0E0-92826A731D6F.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

>dude i'm telling you I save hundreds of pictures of the same frog because I'm an intelligent and well rounded person
You're no better lmao

Look around you and look at what Uss being done with AI, DARPA, etc and tell me there’s no technology overhaul. Industry 4.0. Doesn’t imply good

>it's not coercion, it's free will, bro

>we spread His word
You believe sins can be forgiven, you believe evil doesn't matter because Christ forgives evil.
Christians are so disgusting...

But the dog didn't know it would eat the steak. The dog gets to make the decision of its own free will to eat the steak. Then it knows why it is going where it is going instead of God just telling it "Good job, you would have passed, go to heaven" or "You didn't have what it takes, go to hell."

Because God loves us he has lent us the ability to choose whom we will serve so WE know that his final judgment of us is Righteous & Just.