New World Order

Between the climate change, failing economy, & Great Reset being under way.
What do you think is the next item in the NWO agenda?

Attached: New World Order.jpg (756x1080, 178.11K)

total surveillance, remember this post

You will surrender your car.

How much worse and intrusive will the surveillance be?

Attached: pizza eye.png (640x640, 306.31K)

carbon credits that monitor all purchases which will link up to your social credit score via CBDC.

This

Cringe.
Forgetting your post in a 2 minutes.

they will start harvesting unvaxxed organs.

Attached: unvaccinated bone marrow-they coming for your organs.png (531x303, 33.83K)

Nice flag there.

Attached: 1C359E23-8FE7-4622-9E2B-DAC788BC0A8E.jpg (1125x751, 279.9K)

>Forgetting your post in a 2 minutes.
of course you cannot remember things out of your attention span... this is part of what makes you a worthless and emotion driven npc

Attached: npc inner speech.png (899x904, 292.76K)

still not getting the vax

Famine
CBDC digital slave credits
AI
Anti-Christ
FEMA CAMPS
...and a whole lot more!

Attached: SquidBeefboo.jpg (3000x4496, 3M)

I’ve told you a milionty times.
An explicitly self described CHINESE style social credit scheme has been drawn up by the UK GOV. Google it and you will see. They would only do this and admit this in these terms if every other nation was getting the same scheme.
Also Vax Pox(TM) otherwise and erroneously known as monkey pox - this is high probability I will QRD it but not now I’m going out to get breakfast.
They inverted the truth of God made global warming, from solar flares. Google it, that has already begun, man cannot effect the sun it is not man made. It will happen on top of globo’s forced hunger measures.
Erm… turns out there are only 26 million vaxxies in the UK including the geriatric, huge surprise the government lied a lot about muh uptake. Theres 67-80 mil here.
Eh… more of the WEF money laundering war. Hopefully it’ll just be putinstein and Twerkyberg and the cult might not start other wars but they do enjoy causing a bit of bloodshed do globo.
Lots more lying. Stealing. Mass murdering and being shit.

Attached: AD045634-DD4D-4DF5-9109-3D9B1DF71217.jpg (750x1103, 241.13K)

This bitch needs to realize we're charging 7 figures per harvest.

> associated with lower psychological distress
So, if I get through a rough patch in life and get stressed for years, I can become an NPC with no inner monologue?

i thought 75% of people didn't have an internal monologue.

Collapsing everything into a burning heap with its leaders confused, shitting and pissing themselves and crying how it all went so wrong

>What do you think is the next item in the NWO agenda?

You, in a pod, eating ze bugs.

Ze bugs are good for you!

Attached: Klaus Schwab-World_Economic_Forum-WEF.jpg (861x553, 89.76K)

>What do you think is the next item in the NWO agenda?
A Movie!

Attached: Cap4listing.jpg (1920x1152, 104.58K)

>my son hunter