I'm so poor boo hoo!

>I'm so poor boo hoo!
Why don't you go work at a factory?
They'll hire any retard that applies and pay him 18 an hour

Attached: 1662761353524090.gif (315x130, 2.71M)

where?

I wouldn't bother getting out of bed for anything less than 20 an hour, and even that's a joke.

Minimum wage would be $57 an hour if it kept up with inflation. Go find another slave.

Attached: default.jpg (2826x1855, 1.13M)

I'd happily get paid to be she hulks fart slave.

You have to determine whether working in a factory is worth your sanity. I work in one. Its too loud to talk to anyone and you're left with your thoughts doing mindless repetitive tasks all day. I don't want to do it forever.

Attached: 1436088959084.gif (640x360, 403.9K)

>Minimum wage would be $57 an hour if it kept up with inflation.
How do you figure?

Imagine earning less that $100k a year. How do you simps even live?

>It's so hard, sweaty, and boring!!
>I can't Change the World© if I get my hands dirty!
>How will I afford my entitled lifestyle if I don't have a prestigious and impressive job?
>What will my Leftist friends think?

Every state has at a couple areas with industry

In my car.

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-201113_Brave.jpg (2553x1440, 797.4K)

Just get away from the coasts

What do you do that earns you 100k a year?

>Just get away from the coasts
This. $18/hr and I'm still homeless in Oregon.

21 an hour and money is not among my few concerns.

Nigga Safeway employees make less and aren't homeless, are you retarded? Maybe you'll get lucky and I throw an empty monster can at your tent as a donation. Saw a 350lb black lady rolling around in her own shit in our based capital today!

Apartments are super affordable here.

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-000427_Brave.jpg (1439x2673, 584.57K)

Why are you going after a 2bd on a single, "my first job!" income?

Why are you such a cunt?

>what are roommates
>what is getting a room off Craigslist for 400$/mo like I did
Stfu pussy and actually do something irl. I'm making it and having the fuckin time of my life out here, you just need to actually want to do something with your life. If you think it isn't possible, the seaside cliffs are calling for ya.

Is that what it looks like when people give you advice? No wonder you're a fucktard.

Because we aren't cucked mentally like half this fucking site. Deal with the shit and move on holy fuck it is not that hard. You can bitch forever or just do something in the face of adversity and actually live a life kek. I could sense the cuck energy from the cherry picked excuse.

Rent with other people. Poor people don't get to have a place of their own anymore.

>place of his own
>2 bedroom apartment
Maybe he should set his sights a little lower, like a studio

''Americans don't want to work'' is a lie, made up as an excuse to import cheap labor who are willing to do a job for half the price.

Software engineering