A millionaire "oy vey, Sam Hyde is gonna kill me" Hasan celebrating The Queens death

>His initial, live-on-camera reaction to news of the British monarch’s passing, in company with a British companion, was to cheer “whoo, let’s go, get fucked, Queen!” and give the middle finger.
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1568029721174179840
And also calling a man mourning her death a "bitch"
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1568085041372188678

Attached: hasan.png (1767x947, 2.22M)

HASAN PIKER!
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Buy a fucking ad sam

Buy a fucking ad hasan

Who cares about the queen either way?
That family hasn't been relevant in a hundred years.

shut the fuck up subhuman chink. She was a champion for her nation and the British people and non whites hate her for it. now go support jewkraine

Okay, I was celebrating her death

After I saw this, I commemorate her death.

1776 you dumb shill, she and her family haven't done shit; you'll be shot first scum

>1776
you mean literally the worst thing to happen in European history? The 2nd being the French revolution. Both of these revolutions doomed the European people

Man, zoomers should be gassed.

go look at your money leafcuck lol.

>British companion

Post Candyman

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-192857-355.png (647x483, 354.08K)

Bitch, I'm not in Europe and the monarchy's failure is what causes the revolutions, quit shirking their responsibility.

>Hasan and Keemstar have to use Estonian advertising agency to get people to make them relevant
No one cares bro

KYS.
1776 birthed a utopian white ethnostate with a disinflationary, tax-free economy, for over 100 years. All of the rights you enjoy today were a direct result of the founding fathers. FUCK YOU KIKE.

Cool but why won't he punch nazi

Keem is based

Buy a fucking ad Queen Elizabet

He's mad because muh racism. The Queen is basically a Jew and the British empire and Crown inc were founded by Jews who intermarried with inbred 'royalty' who are too stupid to live autonomously that they need subjects to build everything for them.

Also, Sam Hyde is a Jew and promotes several Jews.

Sam Hyde is a grifter Jew trust fund kid who use to hang out with the Gabbai crowd like Weev and that whole Jew crew, hence him calling the IRS on Gentile Charls. Rotchfort is funny, pretty sure his family is full of Jews but he works hard as a used car salesman and selling used products as Jews were notorious for doing and getting rich off of in centuries past.

Hasan needs to go back to persia and lead an army.