Any Forumsyps starting to jump ship on him

>Any Forumsyps starting to jump ship on him
It's over

Attached: Wladimir-Putin-przyleci-na-pogrzeb-krolowej-Elzbiety-II-Jest-komunikat-Kremla_article.jpg (822x462, 436.7K)

He's bleeding the USA to death
They've given $54 billion to Ukraine in six months
Russia only spends $61 billion on its entire military for the year
Simultaneously, he's broken the petrodollar and started accepting yuan and gold for oil
He already won his objectives in Ukraine, which is to take the Donbass region
And he's holding it, Ukraine is unable to retake it

>tourists and discord trannies
yeah real loss

This.

Based gook
Hohols are celebrating because they took a few villages with like 200k casualties lmao

Any Forums is almost always a contrarian indicator

How can you tell? I barely see anyone on his side here anymore, and that's not because he's lost support, but because our website has been lost to Discord raid groups and Reddit vacationers more and more every day, the worst so far this past week. Yesterday I saw someone in uhg say something like "we have the best sub on Any Forums" and I think he meant "subreddit". Our website is fucking lost... it's over... I don't recognize the faces here anymore... I'm all alone

Attached: rainy doom.gif (546x640, 1.97M)

Ukraine is losing lmao

This, discord trannies are cancer picrel

Attached: 1662869526188731m.jpg (1024x612, 139.99K)

Z

Attached: 1134808.png (2048x1475, 2.43M)

>this is actually a win

Attached: D7A9A140-5E1F-42EC-B777-8DD1CAA39CA4.jpg (1024x660, 113.58K)

How could you both support Russia and have this clown leading it

what makes him a clown?

Attached: 1654194534007.png (700x700, 363.99K)

it is
he achieved objective and has held it
every day since beginning of special operation is now a day that Ukraine failed

Kadyrov just said his troops are waiting the next wave to take Odessa, if anything seems like the pendulum is just swinging more to the extremes regarding territorial loses

Jesus Christ mate the biggest city the Russians took was Kherson (200k) via treachery, which they will likely lose. Odessa has a million and they all hate Russians.

This retarded chabad KGB kike shilling was always inorganic. Those that fell for it simply mark themselves for a fucking death, because they supported a shilled elite kike's genocide against white people, just to spite the other side, which ABSOLUTELY HAAAAS to support their clown kike and it's not like you have to protect your own civilians and culture against shitskins and mutts from the east.

Attached: 1633961331897.jpg (1270x1216, 520.7K)

I mean let's just go with yesterday. Went to open a broken down ferris wheel, while pretending his army isn't getting routed

Starting a war then refusing to fight it? spending billions of dollars on yachts while his navy is falling apart? his people living in poverty while energy rich nations like Norway have ordinary citizens who are millionaires? I could go on.

>Take the Donbass region
Say again?

no. fuck off

yeah, but he's not fighting anymore
he took what he wanted and you're the ones who refuse a ceasefire at this point
you're killing yourselves
you're the ones killing white people
not him
he's just defending what is now his
you're the one's obeying ZOG USA and kike Zelensky
still fighting and still dying