Why are Indian/Brown men targeted on here?

Any Forums, why do you guys think Indian/Brown men are not good with women and ridicule their masculinity?
I get why do this for asian dudes, it's because they're flat-faced and hairless.
But Indian men, particularly Northwest-Indian men like Punjabis, actually fit the western ideal of masculinity.
They have thick beards and, chiseled caucasoid facial features.
So what gives?
There's very little difference between a white man and a brown man besides the pigmentation.

Attached: chad-jeet.jpg (706x960, 108.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indian men are BUILT FOR BBC
Is BBC Haram?

I have no problem with shitskins as long as they stay out of my lands and completely fuck off. I want NOTHING to do with them.

of course it's a leaf flag

imagine having skin the colour of shit and an average iq of 80
lmao

because i had sex with the entire white women population of brampton. I'll tell you they are the easy women out of all the women i had. Fuck we have our chadjeet rapper, ya'll heard of NAV?

>pigmentation
skin colour is everything. I can tell everything I need to know about a person by looking at their skin colour

Because they are shitty, the absolute low tier but still better than magatards and 90% of other polcels

They're ugly and have no sense of morals or honor. Basically only a step or two above niggers, but even then all the smart ones already emigrated so what's left in india is dumb pajeets.

Too bad. We are coming for taking care each and every of your IT needs.

Attached: E02BA432-42B6-456C-8E83-27620182F20D.jpg (1280x958, 410.1K)

They’re disgusting and should go back

Bro, their skin is literally made of shit. They are streetskinnerz

your people commit a bulk of the crimes against europe's child populations.

A lot of mudslimes on pol

Attached: 1650827792599.jpg (1200x654, 90.47K)

>poor little pajeet boy got mogged on in Canada

It's ok habibi

You know why Indians are targeted for 'Beta Cuck' posts? Because they have the largest cock among all the races. Unlike the average wannabe Neo-Nazi keyboard chucker with his cut-dick (circumcised) less-than-an-inch shlag, the Indian actually has an average penis size of 3 or so inches. Not bad at all. The Brits were so jealous of it they published this ->
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

Also, all the so called street-shitters you see on Any Forums are Iranian Migrants or Dasyus. You don't really see real Indians or Iranian Nobility on Mass-Media

Because Punjabi people destroy the good reputation of the rest of Indians abroad, and Punjabis are one of the largest groups of immigrants abroad, despite forming just 2% of the population of India itself.

Punjabis = druglords in Surrey BC, taxi drivers, truck drivers, security guards, fast food and retail cashiers.
Rest of Indians = software developers, data analysts, doctors, lawyers, accountants, and other white collar roles.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.19.57 PM.png (926x1368, 1.69M)

because they stink and they need to stay the fuck in india where they belong

>You know why Indians are targeted for 'Beta Cuck' posts? Because they have the largest cock among all the races
This is even funnier when you read it the singsong indian accent that repulses their own women.
And no your aunty doesn't want to see your 5 incher either.

habibi is arabic

madam, WHY ARE YOU REDEEMING

I genuinely find brown people disgusting on like a visceral level, when I look at the OP I can only imagine a bad lingering smell like garlic breath and feces. Everyone I know feels similar.

t. femanon

bait poster pajeets and boasting pajeet leaf flags talking like this one is why they get the hate. its clearly easy to see you let too many indians in it reverts to india which is a shithole