Any Forums cures ADHD: An Experiment

What are the political implications of society churning out adhd underachiever losers? Is Biden going to talk about it soon?

THATS IT
I AM SICK OF IT
THIS SHIT HAS RUINED MY LIFE

the jew FUCKED my brain with the vidya and other addicting dopamine dispenser systems. Maybe I was always like this, wish I knew for sure.

>14-18
>never study
>ace everything
>school is ez and boring
>learn web dev at 17
>coast through everything

>29
>NEET
>poor
>dropped out of uni 3 times
>fired from 4 low-skilled jobs
>doom scrolling all day
>weed
>vidya
>energy drinks
>fapping
>conquered nothing
>achieved nothing
>a million cool ideas and dreams, no motivation to start any of them
I got diagnosed at 21 but none of the meds really worked, the side effects made my life worse.

HOW DO I FIX IT PLS HELP ANONS
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What do I do? I am down to try whatever at this point I dont give a fuck my life is already shit rock bottom.

Attached: adhddadadad.jpg (450x326, 34.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

highstreetpharma.com/product-category/nootropics/
sharkmood.com/
chem.eu/buy-2-fma
youtube.com/watch?v=UrhcakPq5Qs
scitechdaily.com/using-urine-to-make-brain-cells/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try modafinil

Attached: nootropics 2020.png (1185x765, 62.35K)

Take dexedrine aka dextroamphetamine aka slow release meth.

Here are some vendors:
highstreetpharma.com/product-category/nootropics/
sharkmood.com/

Is your father alive?

I've heard 2-FMA is extremely similar to adderall.

chem.eu/buy-2-fma

Attached: 2-FMA.jpg (474x474, 11.26K)

smoke weed. ignore the drug junkies in here
>b-b-but weed is a drug
It's not made by a jew.

YOU'RE PARENTS DIDN'T BEAT YOU HARD ENOUGH!!

Pharmakike. Bro, once your brain is fucked, it's fucked.
Was on ADHD meds in early childhood for 5 years. Fried my brain. No social skills, fucked my body all around in numerous ways, and I literally hear voices in my head most days.
The pharmakikes must die.

Add fasoracetam to modafinil and it's better than Adderall.
T. ADHD self medicator

Just keep jacking off and get a shit easy 8hr a day job.

Pay for occasional ficki with hot shemale.

Easy.

>a million cool ideas and dreams, no motivation to start any of them
literaly me
my advice is stop playing games
in 2022 playing games thanks far left gaming industiry is just waste of time
even shitposting on Any Forums is much more better choice to do

ive got a nephew taking adhd meds what can i say to his parents to get him off them

kys faggot no one cares about u

Yeah
They tried, but I was already bigger then my dad by the time I was 15.

modafinil is hard af to get in Canada they do so much screening at customs, almost every box get's opened.

Fasoracetam sucks. Phenylpiracetam is the best racetam in my opinion.

Attached: phenylpiracetam.png (1200x1743, 60.61K)

You could try some of the drugs and stuff on this meme chart

Attached: probability of being life changing.png (3897x3246, 1.49M)

In all honesty the best combo for ADHD and spectrum spergism is modafinil and phenibut. but phenibut is habit forming and addictive so fasoracetam is way better for long term. The phenibut allows you to act like a normie in social situations while the Moda helps you concentrate.

You could also try adrafinil if you can't get modafinil

Attached: adrafinil capsules.jpg (507x532, 51.54K)

This. I take prescribed slow release meth and make more than enough money to cover the new robotic heart and kidneys I’ll need in the future and hope to God they invent soon.

If you have issues with brain fog, stop eating gluten. My brain fog went away almost entirely when I went on a gluten-free diet.

Attached: grain brain.jpg (1650x2560, 349.24K)

Haven’t you seen my endless TRE threads? (Trauma release exercises).

Also drinking your urine works wonders too. Will cure literally anything.

Attached: EBBB86C4-1B85-4C6D-A705-22DA33D26FF4.png (750x1624, 1.71M)

you have to hit rock bottom first and be desperate before you turn your life around. the problem right now is you dont really want to fix your life

Hey man, I managed to cure it to some extent. It’s not about medications, but rather your altitude toward overcoming difficulties. Try to find something, a single thing, that you really like, that has a potential to be profitable in the future and you can work on it even while being high. Something that can occupy your mind to such extent, that you will be alt-tabing in the middle of a game to read more about it. For example, you said, that you like webdev at a younger age, don’t you know how much a frontender earns? Don’t you feel the thrill to earn $100k+? Think about that

We’re trying to find him drugs to be more productive, not find ever lasting peace with allah, achmed. Go fly a plane into a building or something.

brain inflammation

look at datis kharazians stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=UrhcakPq5Qs
havent watched that vid btw but w/e

Chick I was talking too who had eating disorders… and a fucked up stomach. Told her how well urine therapy worked for me so she tried it.

Attached: A01F5C89-68B4-454A-AC0D-D25E6A953394.jpg (750x1624, 246.46K)

There’s modadove and pganabolics which are domestic, I just got some armodafinil from modadove it’s pretty nice but prices are a bit steep

Take some waklert and grind on Any Forums to get a cushy tech job

Eh, don't worry about it for a few more months. We'll probably be nuked by EOM or over winter

Your problem is philosophical, not medical.

Not interested in popping more pills, looking for a more practical/lifestyle solutions. Idk pills fucked me up a bit and I am extremely paranoid, my logic is that I can't rely on pills to function for my entire life so I need to figure it out this way

shit like
>go for walks
>get a notebook
>set reminders

but actual things that do work no that bs

I got completely burned out years ago. I can't have a programming job until I fix this shit. I'd rather have a manual labor job where I am told exactly what to do so I can't fuck anything up and don't have to worry about office politic BS either.

Wait so basically speed?

Drinking your urine will re-grow brain neurons. It doesn’t explicitly state drink your urine…but thats how you do it.

scitechdaily.com/using-urine-to-make-brain-cells/amp/

How do I solve this philosophical problem?

>cures ADHD
>F5
>F5
>F5
>F5
>opens second browser with Any Forums on it
>F5
>F5
>F5
>F5

No such thing for me. Problem is the only things that excite me are new things that aren't figured out yet. Something that holds the promise that I can figure out something new, that I can do something original instead of copypasting someone else's ideas for money. Everything is mined out. Can't stay excited long enough to learn shit in IT knowing I'm just going to walk in the footsteps of 1 million other people.

OP just letting you know i finally cured my ADHD

it basically feels like i truly exist now, like i am typing this post to you while fully feeling like myself, and experiencing the now of lying on the couch and looking at my phone. Im just here.

And let me tell you. Having been manic, hhaving been suicidal, all those things. After all that, just being able to be myself in the now feels like the greatest pleasure in the world.

Attached: 4B8A3433-6CD3-4077-A116-0D07A8D7A738.jpg (757x1000, 118.13K)

Can vouch did Modafinil but my mistake was mixing with alcohol (A LOT), if you have a goal in mind and take modafinil solo then you're good.

t. Undiagnosed ADHD kid who went from straight A*'s to being overwhelmed with ideas

You too?

Attached: 1412515124125247123.jpg (265x190, 6.3K)

It's expensive as hell even with a valid script

just take some fucking lions mane every day for a week, you might not believe it yet, but those supplements they sell actually do work.

The testosterone boosting ones work too, but often have side effects.

>ashwaghanda, like an endocrine/thyroid stimulant, take low doses for long term
>fadogia agrestis, until it makes your joints hurt it's wonderful
>tongkat ali, amazing until it gives you insomnia
>turkesterone, also amazing until it does something weird to bile production

and that kratom shit can cause inflammation of duct from kidney to bladder or something like that, it seems temporary but really not worth it.

Attached: 1661568821377510.jpg (4000x2678, 1.77M)

Can't. Because clown/demon world never resets and will keep escalating.
I lost a high paying job due to politics.
I stick to the checking out of the world jobs now.
The world is fallen, it's good that you are not "of the world"
Next thing you need to do is repent to Christ :)

also exercise does absolute wonders

Okay, what did you do? What helped you the most.
I am going for a walk and smoke a cig pls tell me everything I need to know or I am probably gonna do this in 5 years

Some guy took it for a year and fucked his heart

Hey OP, I know you're in the profession of sucking dicks for a living, but let me tell you as someone with untreated ADHD, you've just got your head up your ass.

We're prescribing too much stimulant medication, it doesn't solve the underlying problem. I'm the same age as you, with ADHD, and exactly the opposite, high paying job, master's education, and working on cool side projects (but also sometimes doom scrolling, and playing games).

With ADHD you need to understand 2 things: (1) it's actually a super-power, you need to leverage your hyper-focus induced by deadlines (even if you're the one who set them), to get 10x stuff done more than anyone else. (2) ADHD is an chronic underestimation of your brain, so things that require regular executive function (like cleaning, or exercise) are going to be hard. Focus on minimizing the decisions you make in the day with advance preparation, and when you stop things you like (say games), you need to replace it with some other form of dopamine.

One more thing, you're self medication even if you don't realize it, energy drinks, sugary foods, games, are helping get your brain to that base level. You need a detox of all this stuff for a solid week, then plan out your prep, then add short but immediate deadlines to achieve your longer term objectives. Good luck.

Attached: wallhaven-r71zwq.jpg (3992x2992, 3.91M)

I'm adhd too. Too bad you are stuck like that for the rest of life. The only thing you can do is build an inhuman amount of willpower, but I doubt you can

Roody poo

>5 years
do it today faggot and livestream it and do some flips

Tried getting it, they said it was controlled and said no.. any tips?

>weed
>vidya
>energy drinks
>fapping
You already know where are your problems.
Stay strong and good luck, user.