Anyone else on the verge of quitting this board for good? Its so fucking shit now...

Anyone else on the verge of quitting this board for good? Its so fucking shit now. Even the blue reddit tier boards have better discussions at this point

Attached: 1661322290810762.jpg (798x960, 347.49K)

Every board is the worst place to discuss its topic.

Wait two more weeks

No

They would have to delete Any Forums to make me stop.
That wouldn't do anything anyway.
An alternative would immediately manifest if that happened.

>just one more thread and I'm quitting for real this time guys, I swear.

It's just endless slide threads and shitposting now. Trannies didn't even need to get their troon friends to ddos this site, Any Forums killed itself. I wish cripplechan hadn't died.

you're here forever. if you quit; you'll be back.

Peepee poopy peepee

Attached: 0051BCCC-0213-458B-B167-D0D5797315C3.jpg (1024x1024, 119.76K)

dont forget you're here forever
the more you lurk here the more of us you become us

It's been like this for a long time now. There's just too many eyes on Any Forums, and so it gets shilled to hell in an attempt to control the narrative. The same conversations happen on repeat, and even real users seem like bots because there's only a certain amount that can be said about a topic. Very rarely there will be a good thread or post, but it's hard to justify scrolling through 99% of shit to find those.

>An alternative would immediately manifest if that happened.
One with real moderation that doesn't allow Marxist/'progressive'/anti-white bullshit or trolling or psychotic nonsense? I want that so badly.

what happens then?

I go peepee and poo poo ;)

You are here forever but start posting more content. We just have to weather the shilling.

No. I can say nigger here without getting in trouble for it. That alone is worth the constant deluge of absolute shit. NIgger.

I just don't get the obsession with Jews. Even if they are sneakily ruling the world, you are all spending way too much of your time with them living in your heads.

fart
rent
ent
not
send
chad
hat
and
not
coom
on
me

Read the first letter of each line.

Israeli detected

I agree OP, but have you stopped to consider that someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts?
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it

Attached: D2D18141-B00C-4756-8AB0-477EDE14FA95.png (1280x739, 713.24K)

the anti-car troons are the most annoying desu

OP will quit this board for good... for 1 day.

the discord raid from tranny ukraine tourists will be over soon, don't worry

Attached: .png (1286x1130, 467.12K)

No, with the current state of the world only expected to deteriorate further, it's imperative to keep up with the happenings. We are called to be watching for His return.
>>>“Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will. Matthew 24:42-44

Attached: .png (1296x1674, 547.29K)

Attached: .jpg (1254x828, 178.22K)

For that reason, we should be able to make our own boards.

We literally are on the digital front line. (You) get to fight & help the entire world while sitting on your ass. Bretty gud. See you fags tomorrow.

I've never knowingly met a Jew in my life so it's a bit of a surprise I am one