Calls himself "based"

>calls himself "based"
>still listens to music

Attached: 1656454047027.png (598x1129, 159.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=encSeKV9Vf4
youtube.com/watch?v=WG7P4rksudk
youtu.be/Dwp5-mzNQ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=X7D0zvTGups
youtube.com/watch?v=RtDhGuEGgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=tkJPm44t_mk
youtube.com/watch?v=TWdfNakkBFM
youtube.com/watch?v=6jd0VICL4og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't even comprehend how stupid this is

>why yes, I do only listen to video game soundtracks! How did you know?

Attached: 1616864704617 (1).jpg (645x973, 119.98K)

British New Wave is all Masonic.
This band New Order has a song titled 5 8 6
type that into one of those ol gematria translators; Hebrew translation, of course.
Every music video drenched in masonic symbolism.

You can 100% tell what stage a society is in decline by its music, it’s music is it’s culture and American cultures is centered

Nasheeds are the only acceptable form of music

>Listen to small German Touhou music groups
>Listen to some small Russian youtube singers
I think my autism has saved me in the long run
Captcha: ggarmy
Fucking kek

everyone knows music's purpose is to manipulate your emotions

even fuck who was it... aristotle? said that if you can control the music of a country you can destroy the youth with it.

alan mcgee was obsessed with crowley

Listen to music you enjoy. Just have the awareness of how it can affect you and move along chud.

Attached: 399960.v1.jpg (728x383, 34.86K)

Attached: 876544567.png (1169x547, 101.65K)

Believe it or not
Not everything produced is on the radio boosted by shekels
youtube.com/watch?v=encSeKV9Vf4

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7P4rksudk

youtu.be/Dwp5-mzNQ3I

Attached: file.png (264x264, 104.99K)

Music very manipulative, for example movies, 99% you would not give the slightest shit about what is going on on screen, but there is a soundtrack that creates emotional response going on, so you feel something. Similar type of music is going on during similar screens, in many movies, so it creates a pavlovian reflex associated with that tone, that can be recreated in other situation, like political advertisment and propaganda. Also jews try to manipulate viewers to like the trash put in front of them, with putting an emotional tone behind it, or hype music. Even video games music, just masks how bland a game is, any game that is worthless without music, is worthless with it too. Recently I have been replaying some games without any music, to do something while listening to podcasts, and noticed other tought terminating parts in the games, for example all the follower npc repeating lines, that interrupts whatever you listen to, or your very own toughts when you just play. Games are intentionally built to stop you from thinking or learning, and to waste your time, with no personal gain possible while playing them, you have to strip them down of their distacting elements with modding, to get anything out of them.

dank

Good music must invigorate a man to manly and great deeds, to overcome the darkness of the world, and to fill it with more music. In this way, it is a synonym of life, of the struggle of living things to survive, to overcome the endless void, and to fill it with more life.

Attached: 944b5e51e6aae2cde669d02f70511046d2127ebfcf920cb1cdea5af498610eff.jpg (1014x788, 128.21K)

ding ding ding
Pretty much all games are just a huge waste of time. It's more fun to apply the time spent playing games to learning a skill or cultivating a hobby

I listen to it if it sounds nice and I like the lyrics. I don't give a fuck if it's a nigger, a jap, a white, or whoever the fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=X7D0zvTGups
youtube.com/watch?v=RtDhGuEGgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=tkJPm44t_mk
youtube.com/watch?v=TWdfNakkBFM
youtube.com/watch?v=6jd0VICL4og

GG Army reporting in

Attached: gg-allin-poop.gif (450x338, 873.23K)

This mainly applies to mainstream shit

Idk about that
I can`t how many of you normie brain dead delayed retards I have quick evaded on the road but I would say that playing MMOs for a while in my life gave me this retarded ''situational awareness practice''.
Rust also, in fact, I couldn't be a police because I played Rust. I'd be too paranoid of sketchy fuckers with weird body language.

can`t count*

Ants have hair? WTF?!

Yo that ant got that drip fade fr fr famalamadingdong

Also, Runescape gave me the idea of oven potatoes, I vaguely remember making a cake based on the quest cooking assistant
I wouldn't be bilingual without vidya
It's not worst than watching tv or wasting your money on illicit substances