Putin has nukes, why doesn't he use them?

Putin has nukes, why doesn't he use them?

Attached: confused apu.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/09/leaders-and-monarchs-from-around-world-to-attend-queens-state-funeral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuclear weapons do not exist.

He knows the response from his subordinates would be a bullet in his head.

Soon

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/09/leaders-and-monarchs-from-around-world-to-attend-queens-state-funeral

Attached: EA463634-C5BF-4D56-A183-19301EB16EE0.jpg (1000x747, 154.94K)

fpbp the nuclear myth is getting exposed hard these days

He's a nice caring man who doesn't want to hurt others but will defend his country because he loves is citizens

you have lots of white people in your government, but they won't ban all niggers. Why? because lots of white people actually love to suck nigger dicks and if you don't you are racist.

Putin is the same, but towards hohols. He even didn't attack hohol barrack to spare as many hohols as possible. He don't wanna actually win

They don't work

There are consequences also they don’t exist. No nation has them. Go watch sportsball

They haven't been maintained since the soviet era, if they even worked at all they'd blow up more of Russia than anywhere else.

The point of nukes is not to use them. It's the big bluff that makes people live in fear like global warming or god.

At the very least china/other countries would stop supporting them. At the worst, they get blowed up.

but we used them during WW2?

this

50 percent of Ukraine, the eastern half, has historically always been and is still confirmed to be rightful Russian clay

That was a carpet bombing u got tricked. Don’t you think Japan would be a little bit more pissed off if we did that to them?

Yes, but i'm talking about the whole Ukraine, including those feral dogs in the western parts. That's the problem, he doesn't want to kill them

>loves his country
I agree entirely
>loves his citizens
Meh

Attached: 85B8B7A8-F42F-468E-936D-A81BCDEC2BBF.jpg (828x629, 91.52K)

MAD

He's too much of a cuck even to use non-nuclear resources. Not sure why NATO hasn't acted on this knowledge.

Sorry I was agreeing with you though. People get even more angry to consider that he thinks this way too it’s strange

They were sold to China years ago

I still don't understand why he doesn't nuke China, they didn't invade Taiwan and back up Russia which is why they are in this mess. If they nuked China the West would collapse and they also remove China has competition too. There would be no nuclear retaliation for it from the West because China is a threat to them. China might strike back but it seems Russia is willing to risk nuclear strikes in their country but if they hit enough targets it would be such a shock they'd probably capitulate and let Russian take over the Chinese government.

Because they like to dangle them in front of America like a cheap whore.
>Yoo hoo, America, we have nukie-poos, so we're a superpower!

Africa and the whole developing world would starve to death without China too. Russia would literally rule the world.

There’s been a lot of talk about tactical nuclear strikes. This is the end-all threshold we are speaking of though. I might infer that Putin has kgb-man Cold War complex and the likelihood of him actually using them is low. If anyone has, it is him that has spent his whole life pouring over all possibilities and arriving at mutually assured destruction