Ariel is now her rightful race. White niggas be like WE WUZ CARRIBEAN REGGAE N SHIT. If you wanted Ariel to be white...

Ariel is now her rightful race. White niggas be like WE WUZ CARRIBEAN REGGAE N SHIT. If you wanted Ariel to be white, you should have not appropriated black music. If you cared about the original Danish tale. You should have wanted the themes and aesthetic of the disney retelling to be Danish. Remake under the sea in your shitty classical bullshit. And stop stealing black shit.

Attached: 90543435.jpg (1280x720, 76.65K)

Welfariel

should of named it "da lil'mermaid"

It's a fictional creature, my guy. Calm down and don't watch it if you don't like it.

Xylophones and hippie obese Pacific Islander lyrics arent nigger shit. Go back to fucking dogs and being the worlds lolcow

Not my problem. I have three sons and no television. They don’t need to watch garbage. Or see niggers.

Reggae and Calypso quite literally originate from Jamaica. Again nigga make all the songs in classical music and change the aesthetics to being danish influenced. Stop white washing black shit and then complaining about a character being the appropriate race for the setting.

WE WUZ MYTHICAL FISH N SHIET

>Calypso
AYO WE WUZ NYMPHS N SHIET GIBS ME DAT HO DISSIUS

Awesome. Little mermaid music isn’t that nigger shit though.

Go back to dressing in womens clothing and suing wax parlors for not wanting to wax your hairy smelly balls

Why are her eyes so far apart.

>Awesome. Little mermaid music isn’t that nigger shit though.
Except it is. Under the Sea it's most recognized song is Calypso, you dummy.

Mermaniqua

Ugly Nigger Syndrome

Whitecels won't do that, because then they'd have to fill the movie with nothing but beethoven music and the kiddies won't like that lmao it's all they have once they realize every single modern genre they appropriated from blacks kek

Attached: 323453453.jpg (2869x1342, 560.16K)

Cope incel, she cute

Attached: Halle-Bailey-PerthNow.com-1-1-e1565287669595.jpg (1000x750, 63.79K)

No. Wrong. There's blues and then there's folk. Folk is white people music thats not classical music. Whites didn't steal blues music. Blues music is based on white folk and gospel music. Niggers appropriated it for thier church services. That eventually evolved int othe blues. You must not be a musician. Not all folk music is blues. All blues music is folk music. Jazz is actual nigger music. Jazz is a type of world music It's african rhythms brought into the Americas. If you play long enough you get that. Honestly we need people to take folk music back from lefties in the States. Every other country's folk music is nationalistic but for some reason (which I know just don't want to explain) American folk is globo-homo.

You could land a fucking plane between those eyes.

There's only really three genres of music. Art Music (Religious music and secular classical), folk music (non-classical white people music) and world music (the rest of the world's folk music)

>oh look it's another discord tranny shill thread

Attached: 1631093100291.jpg (728x899, 55.45K)

She’s not kosher. Moshe

The difference between monocular vision in animals and binocular vision in humans is quite interesting.

Attached: humanVRabbit.jpg (624x307, 43.68K)

can they do a live action version of that nigger princess movie and make her white?

Looks like some low key FAS.

>my guy
only faggot betacuck redditors say this

Attached: goback.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

I think it would be hilarious if they hired a white actor for a movie and then turned the black. Just replace black people from hiring but keep them in the movies to make it seems like the movies are more inclusive so BLM doesn't riot. I think it would be a hoot.

"Folk music" is black irish music. Some of the negroes come from Britain, scotland and ireland. Those irish negroes invented "irish music", boogie woogie, blues, jazz, rock and literally everything you think is white culture. Just like you see white zoomers imitating black people today. White people are always one generation behind blacks in culture. Blacks create soulful culture, whites steal and kill it. Then blacks move on and create new culture, because the old culture got taken over by goofy ass white people. Irish english is just normal negro speech. Jamaican negro speech is old irish speak. Suck on those black balls. You will never have culture, white cuck.

This movie is gonna cause alot of little nigger girls to drown pretending to be a Disney princess.

Attached: 1486826824352.png (664x472, 263.43K)

What the hell? No. Leadbelly was a nigger playing appalachian folk music (bluegrass) which was brought over by white irishmen. Blues is country music for niggers. Bluegrass is for white people, jugband music is niggers playing bluegrass.

way to word salad, OP!

Attached: 8C4C85A7-18E2-458F-90F6-AC4A6A44EE0D.jpg (2048x1132, 1.2M)