Pastor says Christians must accept Globohomo for the church to survive

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9eosF1s2Oc

Attached: 1622231249545.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

The church is better off dead if everyone's too faggish to participate these days.

I'd prefer if Christianity just died entirely instead if THIS is the alternative.

You’re one of the worst posters on this board. A coward hiding behind a memeflag. I’m not even a Christcuck but rope yourself tranny

small and perfect is far better than large and deformed.

They already have

pathetic

no only in western countires

>"pastor" says Christians must accept Globohomo for the church to survive

Coming to a pulpit in the near future:
"pastor" says Christians must take mark of the beast for the church to survive

Anyone who preaches false doctrines is not a true servant of Christ, and anyone who preaches bowing to any lord other than The Lord is a false prophet.

CHRIST IS KING!

>Christians
Glad I dumped that cucked shit years ago. None of this applies to me and I have no qualms rejecting "modernity"

Im Christian but I never trusted the church. Some of the worse scum on earth are church goers. They were like the first generation of SJWs that used religion only for virtue signaling but didnt understand any of it.

Now the church is ruled by another pedophile satanist elite. An anti christ and globohomo pope. The vatican is an afront to God. They have supported every satanist globohomo agenda.

The church is dead, only some small churches remain that are still good. Were living in the end times but we dont need churches because wherever people reunite in the name of Jesus he will be there in spirit. This world will burn and globohomo with it. Jesus is king.

yet every church that goes down this path immediately implodes, lol

It's true
(jk, it won't survive either way)

Atheism is growing via conversion in all countries on Earth. Soon the whole world will be atheist.

You have to be 18 to post here.

I don't need a young man who was brainwashed in the beginning of the 21st century public school system ( or even the 1990s) to reprogram our children

Odd, Church membership has fallen most where they preach all this globohomosexual crap.

kys chang. atheists will get the rope

My Presbyterian church has become a pozzed shithole.

Slide thread meant to trigger your emotions. It gets posted every day, often multiple times a day.

Theists have built their beliefs on a foundation of lies and fear. Atheism is the truth and the hope humanity needs for the future.