This entire board is so mind numbing...

This entire board is so mind numbing. Its just dumb assumption after dumb assumption that retards eat up day in and day out.
Every thread is filled with stupid infographics that are just as out of context and debunkable as pop-science articles.
Even though a marginally higher amount of truth is told here than literally anywhere else on the internet, its clouded with so much stupidity and autism that it renders critical thinking, outside of whatever is agreed upon by the people that can stand this man-child daycare of a site, a game of crab mentality.

Want to talk about religion? Here are your responses!

>Christkike!!!!
Coming from people who:
>Have never read the OT or understand what God let happen to the Jews for doing what they did.
>Have never read the NT besides infographics either telling them how Jesus wants you bend over backwards to (insert whatever people we hate today)

>God/religion is not real/you are God
Coming from people who:
>Neglect to understand human nature and its necessity to have some kind of God and their own schizophrenic narcissism.

Want to talk about political/social issues? Here are your responses!

>Jews are the literal only problem in the world!
Coming from people who:
>Seem to lack the foresight to understand that the very same problems would happen in a world without Jews, because all groups of people are subject to be perpetrators of corruption, manipulation, propaganda, and hatred.

>le black "people"
Coming from people who:
>Fail to understand that ideas are unironically more important than the color of your skin.
>Cannot fathom that one color is not simply superior to another and that separate people need separate nations only because different people can be used as a tool for division.

Attached: GrugEgo.png (235x180, 34.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cH4YR0efBRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heaven forbid, but want to talk about race? Here are your responses!

>X is/is not white
Coming from people who:
>Have never interacted nor know anything about the group of people they are talking about.
>Genuinely believe that peoples of the same color all have the same goals as if they didn't start some of the most gruesome conflicts in human history over minor cultural differences.

This is a good thread so it will be slid by the bots.

Also your image made me kek

didn't read a word of what you said past the first sentence

only good thread on this shit shill infested board

Attached: 283268735_163413112755245_3552671397993396424_n.jpg (669x453, 38.87K)

You're here forever.

cheer up youtu.be/cH4YR0efBRA

Image good. Too many word. Bye bye.

Because this boards interest is either entertainment or indoctrination, not education or insight. Blame the bots and the shills destroying the quality on the site, there’s always other image boards.

Any Forums sucks, but it's still the best we've got. Whaddaya gonna do? *shrug*

>This entire board is so mind numbing. Its just dumb assumption after dumb assumption that retards eat up day in and day out
And this thread is no different.

cool, see ya tomorrow

All I read was op is a fag who loves nigger dicks guided into his asshole by jews

I have noticed that the general quality of discussion is not very high, and also it seems to have decreased in the past years. However you point out it is better than literally everywhere else which is true, sadly it's a flawed model but the best one available. I would maybe ask all anons to try to research and verify the information they take in.

Even though I know you aren't capable of understanding why, I'm still disappointed.

Attached: Spooked.jpg (591x583, 59.22K)

The first two Any Forums stances are from jewish shills like yourself, and the latter two of your refutations lack any substance besides "no". You are hereby declared to be jewish

Attached: OP drinking cum.jpg (700x700, 77.38K)

Oh Shit oh fuck, t-that fucking bioluminesence... holy fuck... that fucking nose..oh my go... I'm going to...-oh god..... Immmm gonnnaa... S-S-SNEEEED!!!!

Attached: AppropriateUnitedGraywolf-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 822.59K)

Hit the nail on the head. Agreement bump.

Such a shame things get this way. I hoped that out of the shills and sneeds, and retards who seethe would come such a stimulating day. Of course as my hopes are dashed I internally thrash, left begging for a good conversation. Perhaps however, in this endeavor I have learned of my folly, expecting anything from arrogant idiots who leave themselves sollied!

shalom rabbi

Attached: 876487648764.jpg (491x491, 50.5K)

Possessed by such doublethink you husks frighten me. You say nothing but meaningless drivel. Calling me the shallow jew when it is truly you. The man who you idolize would call you lack of argumentative depth appalling and unreasonable, just like a jew or should I say (you).