Why is clubbing so disgusting was it made by jews

Legitimate question why do they reek of sin so much and brings out the most degenerate things out of people

Attached: 130930_r24027.jpg (2560x1706, 557.03K)

try leaving your house ever now and then

Get some pussy the next time you go to a club.
Don't even worry about whether she consents to it. Just grab that bitch, fuck her raw dog and bail.

Attached: 1659207201949915.jpg (876x960, 89.77K)

Literally the best, most concise, direct and yet simple meme I think I’ve ever seen.

But the bottom part looks a lot more fun

Based order vs gay chaos

To me clubbing is about getting near KO drunk and dance on the stage by myself ideally
Chicks do rub their asses on me I literally don`t see the point of strip clubs.
I do think weirdos who get there to pick chicks are weird. I just like to move to the beat when I am drunk
Getting too old for this though

Hi, Chad here. Sounds like tradcuck sour grapes, mate. I hope bouncers keep stopping you little Any Forums dweebs from entering the clubs. I just don't like looking at your pathetic faces.

I can smell the fucking monkeypox on you nigger

Honestly I never understood the appeal of clubbing.

Raves and house parties? fuck yes. Here in Australia we have what are called "bush doofs" which are essentially outdoor raves where everyone takes molly. It's just peaceful and chill and usually everyone there already knows eachother/are friends.
Music styles: trance, psychedelic trance, hardstyle

House parties I guess are more like clubs but even those are much better, especially if everyone at the house party knows eachother or at very least are a part of the same community.
Music styles: rock, house music

But fucking clubs? angry bouncers, men who go there just to start fights, pajeets and negroes, no fun drugs just alcohol.
Music styles: pop music, nigger rap music, remixes of pop music, remixes of nigger noises

Absolutely foul.

I suspect nightclubs are just for city people who are too clueless to go to raves and too fucking poor to afford to have a house part.

Save it.

Crazy how it's the same story all over the world. I swear, nonwhites have this fascination for clubs with shitty lasers all over the place.

Here's a tips for the incels who wants to finally make some friends. Just show up to where ever people hangout during day time (lookup the snapmap hotspots), go talk to whoever does no look like a Any Forums user and let them know that you wanna party tonight. You'll probably get invited to some private event with no niggers or arabs around.

Yeah, I'd do some really fucked up shit day one of being under Slanesh, by year one, I can't imagine the shit I'd get up to. But that's why you serve the emperor, not fall to chaos.

Based

Doesn't the Imperium make flying cyborgs out of dead babies?

Now let's not go digging through the emperor's closet, we've all done bad things, right? Slanesh has done worse.

>Why is clubbing so disgusting was it made by jews
It was popularized by Studio 54 in the late 70s
Who owned Studio 54
(((Steve Rubell))) and (((Ian Schrager)))

They're untermensch breeding grounds

>I'd do some fucked up shit
Lmao, this nigger thinks he's going to be the one doing the things and not the one the things are happening to.

Why is xyz bad? Jooos!

>>wah wah people havin' fun I hate it!

Wtf... gtfo tyvm!!

Attached: 1662189137734567.jpg (375x374, 31.81K)

Every club is owned and controlled by drug/criminal gangs of some sort. They are the very pit of evil. Jimmy Saville was a major figure in the Leeds club scene in the 1960s and that is all the proof you need.

Id shut down every last one and put those involvec to the sword tbqh

It's a sign of a dying empire like Rome with it's orgies I just hope we get a Constantine to clean everything up

Attached: IMG_0955.jpg (1024x1020, 130.3K)