DAY 6.5 - PIC RELATED REMAINS UNDEFEATED - COME DISCUSS PIC RELATED

JANNIES THIS IS ON TOPIC, RELATED TO POLITICS, WWII, JEWRY, HITLER, AND EVERY THREAD RESULTS IN HIGH QUALITY DISCUSSION THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE REMOVAL OF THIS THREAD. PREVIOUS THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT. BEING UNABLE TO DEFEAT THE PREMISE AND ARGUMENT IS NOT REASON FOR PRUNING.

Laughable excuses for arguments kikes have tried
>jews are white
>the holocaust was white on white violence
>whites were just too heckin slow!!! at saving jews from TOTAL, COMPLETE ERRADICATION
>jews are entitled to subvert and destroy the host nations that saved them from TOTAL ERADICATION because... just because!!!
>jews don't identify, associate themselves with, nor do they care about the holocaust
>jews actually like the goyim.
>yeah I hate goyim, so what?
>jews lack all agency and do not possess malicious intent nor are they aware of their own actions due to all the propaganda they have consumed; propaganda created by other jews with malicious intent
>The Jew has never received any financial, moral, or military support from their host nations post-WWII and all they have today was gained through hard work and the solidarity of the tribe. This lack of support justifies their treatment and lack of gratitude towards the goyim post-WWII
>The actions of the Allied Nations and the result of those actions which can be verified through history do not matter. Only the intentions and FEELINGS of the liberators matter both which are things that are impossible to prove one way or another.

Attached: pol razor.png (614x671, 373.27K)

The premise relies on tautologies that are buttressed in solid foundations.

Please refute the premise
No, simply claiming it is incorrect is not valid, you must show how it is incorrect
No, simply claiming that it is a fallacy is not valid, you have to show how it is a fallacy

The argument requires no fallacy, nor the presentation of it as a paradox for the premise to be true - that being Hitler was right about the jew.

Again for your convenience:

>Assuming the holocaust happened why does the jew attack their liberators?
>Because Hitler was right about the jew

>Or alternatively
>If Hitler was wrong about the jew, then why does the jew feel no remorse or guilt about attacking their liberators, unless of course the holocaust never happened? If the holocaust never happened and is a lie orchestrated by jews to subvert and destroy goyim nations...
>Thus Hitler was right about the jew.

>Additionally, if Hitler was WRONG about the jew, the Holocaust DID happen, and the jew DOES feel guilt then why do they continue to attack the goyim Allied Nations?
>Because Hitler was RIGHT about the jew

Attached: 1613829579921.jpg (500x350, 59.24K)

Ban evasion is against the rules.

>ban evasion
Jannies didn't ban me
they pruned the thread
Probably because I kept responding to the strawman bait

You are spamming the same shit over and over.

Please stay on topic.

>PREVIOUS THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT
nope

Attached: 54859038465738756986345.png (1057x1589, 250.78K)

This is the previous thread that is referenced in the OP
Please stay on topic

This would be fun if OP wasn't so terrible at debating

Hypocrite. This is completely off topic and completely fake. There's no point arguing with you because there will never accept a middleground. I can smell the incel from miles aways.

>Ad hominem
>Nothing to contribute

Say that another 1000 times. Your life doesn't contribute to anything.

It's not ad hom if it's not relied on for argument, retard

>if its not relied on for argument
>I concede
Any Forumss razor remains undefeated
I will not respond to the other post to make the jannies happy

which is not the actual previous thread as chronicled in

Pic rel completely destroys OP but he can't let it go.

pic rel

Attached: 1662843401452141.jpg (572x499, 103.96K)

You concede despite me never making an argument? Weird

>gets destroyed, repeatedly, and gets big assmad
>tries to come up with new discrediting strategies
>my arguments are so amazing I can't post them or link to them, but trust me I was right.
Oy vay!

Are you going to make an argument? I assumed you calling referring to me as "terrible" WAS your argument, unless you are posting off topic in which case jannies don't want me responding to you.

>you are spamming!
just like all of the other threads?

>>gets destroyed, repeatedly
But you can't link to that? Hmmm

The author of that post has already conceded in the thread it was posted which you can see here
It was dismantled again in the previous thread through a different means but still with the end result being that Hitler was right about the jew as you can see here

Because you are so fake and gay about it despite over multiple anons debunked your claim. Faggy pol razor has been refuted.

No I don't plan to
Just wanted to observe that it's not fun and expand briefly on why
(Imagine being so stupid you need that explained lol)