Oh boo fucking hoo. Get a real job. Tipping culture sucks

Oh boo fucking hoo. Get a real job. Tipping culture sucks.

Attached: 27566BB8-8E93-49AC-BFC3-63514729EF30.jpg (1282x1109, 250.84K)

You're the same type of person who would bitch about slow service at a restaurant after half their staff quit for being underpaid, aren't you

Is it finally dying?

ain't the customers responsibility to pay the employees their wages.

I order for pick up. No tip.

>working in a black area

ngmi

I'm sure they are but at the same time the wages of these slaves should be paid by the employer not directly from the customer.

you fucking faggot. tipping means TO INSURE PROPER SERVICE. Do you want somebody fucking up your food or not filling your drink? If you can't afford to go out to eat and leave a proper tip like a nigger just stay home.

If you don't tip, you are a fucking nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20211128-230048_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 115.8K)

if the service is not provided then theres no reason to pay at all.

Why do they make us sign? No one checks it and it's not like the merchant holds onto it, so you couldn't even use it to dispute the charges. What is the point?

Attached: Thinking.jpg (634x561, 109.8K)

Good, dont give those losers any money.

The real story is those people paid the tip in cash so the tard doesnt have to report it. Or, they paid the tip in cash and some drunk people swiped the tips off the table.

>mafia tactics
yeah no.
In Sweden we don't do tipping because we expect workers to do their job with their salary as incentive.

That place is filled with the most retarded people. They can't think more than 2 minutes in front of them.
>NOBODY NEEDS TO WORK! NO MORE WORK!
>genie appears and makes wish come true
>Finally! I can watch some cont-
>no youtubers
>ok then I'll just listen to mu-
>no musicians
>well I'll just rea-
>no writers
>how about a sna-
>no farmers
>then some REDD-
>no power plant workers
>FINE! I WILL GO FOR A DRI-
>no road workers, no gas workers

The whole you pay their salary is one the most braindead goyim thing in this country.

You realize that posting people's signatures is a felony right? We should hunt this redditor

Attached: 0d39f524b5a51b454e3b3b752532.jpg (512x512, 44.01K)

In Sweden you have Malmö, so...

>FINALLY I CAN OPEN A BAR AND NOT PAY MY EMPLOYEES
>NO EMPLOYEES
Ill literally just make my own food.
Don't need attitude with the added extortion to get literal trash tier food.

No joke, I was suggested a 30% tip for someone just taking a counter order. These people deserve and will get nothing.
That being said, don’t order food from places where you have to declare your tip before you eat your food. These spiteful mutants will pour bleach in your food.

Attached: D3D23E71-C112-4D29-932A-5F11774A0DC2.jpg (1016x1024, 67.04K)

I hate waiters. Just let me order at the counter, call out my number when it’s done, and I’ll fill my own drink. I don’t want to pay an extra $8 for that shit. Also
Stop trying to be my friend wagie

Wrong. Tipping is charity. In other countries tipping is not a social custom and the servers make a comfortable wage or salary. This is because the custom in those countries demands an employer supply their employee with an acceptable wage in exchange for their work. American servers are agreeing to rely on the generosity of strangers to earn a stable income which is about as reliable as being a beggar on the street.

>tips are a legit blackmail tool
holy based retard.
and here i thought tips were an OPTIONAL bonus for exceptional and over the baseline service.