Black men are respected as a minority because they are hot and women want to fuck them

Black men are respected as a minority because they are hot and women want to fuck them.

Asian women are respected as a minority because they are hot and men want to fuck them.

How much you as an individual, group or race are respected is based on your sexual authority. Sexuality is the basis of all human existence, since procreation and our deepest selves are tied to sex.

If you want people to follow you, you must be sexually attractive.

Attached: 1659405303834427.jpg (700x876, 84.22K)

Booba

bazongas

third wolder immigrant wrote this post

damn caliopex69 is so hot

I'm just a poo searching for a loo, but it's really the Jews that define what's hot and what's not hot.

I mean, neoteny is a western concept - not Asian. Also, quite a few white folks look androgynous.

So...... yeah, maybe your hotness on the sexual market gives you power. But if the Jews suddenly decided that pooing in the streets is in line with what YHWH wants, yeah..... you get the idea.

Attached: 1518287989100.jpg (1024x683, 420.98K)

>If you want people to follow you, you must be sexually attractive.
Kek, behold, your whole argument debunked in a single image. You fucking worthless low-IQ piece of shit. Lol

Attached: R (3).jpg (634x686, 76.44K)

We have differing definitions of 'Respected'

Can the commies PLEASE stop redefining words?

Also, this post reeks of ESL.

I usually just buy some pussy on the black market.
I pay people to fuck me, because I don't have social skill to "game" them.
Fuck them bitches.

Nigger jew

Judio!

It’s about dominance and social heirarchy which is not strictly sexual. Negroes are very aggressive and that’s the main reason.

Tita

There are a lot of factors that go into sexual attraction and sex plays a role but it’s primarily because coons are very aggressive and women want to submit to the most aggressive men. It’s the same with Muslims in Europe and it’s also because white men are very psychologically repressed. They’re not alllwed to express their aggressive instincts because it will be labeled as racism and this has lowered our social status.

sauce

Attached: 554e.jpg (400x400, 27.21K)

Another factor is how aggressive they are. Violent minorities receive more respect from normies.

You can shit on Indian and Asian men because they are mostly good people, but the feared minorities have political immunity.

Attached: 1662819744959825.webm (720x720, 2.71M)

Cristy Ren

they're also don't have a fully formed brains so it evens out. Hard to be dominant when you aren't intellecually capable of securing resources. It's the gift of allowing them to exist in western civilizaion with gibs that allows them to have even a semblance of power. Remember a lot of animals are also very aggressive and all are below humans in hierarchy.

May 68 was worse than Hitler defeat. The next generations are forever ruined thanks to those hippies.

>Black men are respected as a minority because they are hot and women want to fuck them.

you only hear this online. when someone SAYS THIS I KNOW THEY ARE SHUT IN RETARDS.

IR L I RARELY SEE MIXED COUPES...AND I LIVE IN A UN REFUGEE CAMP.

This is basically the Halo Effect. The more positive traits you have, such as positive sexual traits, the more likely people are to view you as positive in ways that aren't necessarily merited.

This said, however, sexually attractive people tend to have better health, be more sociable, have higher IQ, higher income, be better leaders, etc.