The government is monitoring your poo

you may not be aware, but i believe it is becoming more well know that the government is monitoring your poo. they are uaing covid as an excuse, but also actively monitoring which drugs you use.

Attached: unknown-153.png (599x835, 815.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/0-the-secrets-in-our-sewers-helping-protect-us-from-infectious-diseases/
unlimitedhangout.com/2020/10/reports/secretive-hhs-ai-platform-to-predict-us-covid-19-outbreaks-weeks-in-advance/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392016326/#392020116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K and how are they doing that?

They used to capture Fidel Castro’s poop as much as possible.

science, bitch.

really, you should find out if your local government is doing this. many are.
newscientist.com/article/0-the-secrets-in-our-sewers-helping-protect-us-from-infectious-diseases/

theres a guy living under your floor who is connected to your toilet, he eats all your poo and reports his findings

They’ve been doing it for a long time and it’s been published including in media. They look at narcotics, birth control, some emerging infections, possibly gut flora…
But they do it at the water treatment plant aka metropolitan era level. In the future and for VIPs they’ll do capture and analysis of individual poop to get a picture of health habits and useful info, usually people they want to assasinate or otherwise spy on heavily.
Assange no doubt. He even left a sample on the walls for them, allegedly. I don’t believe that slander.
They say McAfee delivered it in to hooker mouths or vice Vera via a hammock but I personally think he made up those rumors to make himself impossible to blackmail.

Once it enters the sewer and mixes with all the other poo they couldn't possibly tell things apart to figure out whose poop particles are whose. This is the dumbest conspiracy ever.

That’s how they did it for Castro and maybe Assange.

See here

So we can troll them by flushing random chemicals with the poop?

Undine knows her shit.

Attached: undine.jpg (1280x720, 68.74K)

That does not refute my point even slightly. This is dumb AF.

>conspiracy
conspiracies are secretove, user. this is publicly available information.

They did that during Covid to detect how widespread it was. It's also useful to detect other things like methamphetamine use within the community.

>The collection and analysis of fecal DNA is a common practice, especially when dealing with wildlife species that are difficult to track or capture. While fecal DNA is known to be lower quality than traditional sources of DNA, such as blood or other tissues, few investigations have verified fecal samples as a valid source of DNA by directly comparing the results to high quality DNA samples from the same individuals.
you don't genuinely have a point

> drugs
If anything it is to monitor the effects of them spiking the food supply with parasitic worms

>dumbest conspiracy ever
It really rustles my jimmies that people nowadays say "conspiracy" when they mean "conspiracy theory".

The meaning of the word is being lost, just as (((they))) intended

people who use it have no idea what a conspiracy theory is

It's important that you send them samples. Testing cant be done without regular samples.

Sure I do. What makes you think out of a gigantic sea of shit they are specifically going to find your shit?

You dumb AF you fucking nigger.

I'm phone posting and being lazy cuz I just ate a ton of avb and now I'm really coming on so wtf ever you're just overreacting and you know what I meant.

Septic system

>government is monitoring your poo
Your mom was too last night, it was marvelous

>tfw septic tank

Attached: 1660528184976122.png (640x800, 710.86K)

it's really not as difficult as you think.

wtf spurdo looks like THAT?

>avb
>Not going full spectrum
>Not collecting the resin/concentrate from your vapor path and vaping or drinking that
Ngmi

As retarded as it sounds it is actually true.
unlimitedhangout.com/2020/10/reports/secretive-hhs-ai-platform-to-predict-us-covid-19-outbreaks-weeks-in-advance/

Attached: 1575984606553.png (1313x828, 660.92K)

ayy, I can't believe somebody saved my brime minisder: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392016326/#392020116

Attached: brime minisder.jpg (599x835, 223.98K)

when it comes to art, you are a true mexican intellectual. thank you, fren.

I have a septic tank.

I take some pretty healthy poops so they probably have a big stack of it to admire.