What is he feeling?

Does he have long nights filled with invasive thoughts and lack of sleep?
How much stress is he experiencing?
Has he considered suicide? How many times?
Regrets? Hopes?
Does he always carry gun in fear of being assassinated?
How many hours as he spent alone in that bunker of his, contemplating everything he has done, his past, his future.

Attached: AP22175529565428.jpg (900x450, 37.5K)

Nothing, just like another israeli.

Day by day he feels the rope getting closer to his neck

Attached: a92a8b5eeb709d1e92747000ffd1e250b2b31cd7ba8b823b4148cf58ade7961e.jpg (710x493, 253.75K)

>endless days turn into sleepless nights

Attached: image_downloader_1662872217224.jpg (500x500, 20.49K)

I am more interested in knowing why world superpowers didn't do something about this years ago.

Can we somehow get some civilians from Russia to comment in here? Give us their 2 cents? Ukraine too. Get everyone in here and let's figure out what's really going on.

You don't survive so many years as a leader of Russia without cold blood, I bet he is a bit angry with the situation, but he is also thinking about the most logical way out of this situation.

He hates niggers

The withdrawal of Russian troops in the failed attack on Kiev showed that Putin is a pragmatic man, he could have chosen to stay and lose a lot, but he chose to withdraw even if it discredited him (obviously he tried to embellish it with the lie of the feint).

I want to believe that Slavic blood in him is stronger than Jewish. In any case, the whole "rest" of the world is Jewish shit -_-

Attached: IMG_20220911_082752.jpg (1010x996, 174.64K)

I am miserable and depressed, most of the time. I also struggle with addiction. I was born with a bright, but erratic mind. Sometimes I wish I was not born intelligent, because then I would be blissfully ignorant.

I am here to help. Wherever I think it is needed. I am not a Republican. I am not a Democrat. Any Forums is regularly filled with toxic content (i.e. fuck [insert race or group here])

Blacks calling for the murder of whites and vice versa. So-called Christians demonizing Jews, when Judaism is the very foundation of Christianity.

I will do what I can to bring balance and peace to people here.The way I see it, my life sucks, but if I can improve the lives of others, then maybe my shitty life isn't so meaningless after all.

I can give you all considerable leverage over big tech censorship. I know their tricks. I know their games. I can show you how to bypass censorship on Twitter, Facebook, Nextdoor etc....

He dreams of petroleum barrels hopping over the fence in clouds.

He was raised in a jewish neighborhood

His closest friend and mentor was a jewish

His daughter married a hardcore zionist jew (who most likely only married jews due to him being zionist)

There are rumours of her mom being jewish

What slavic blood?

He has Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) and Sociopathy.
He cant feel anything for anyone else, can only feel sad for himself, there for he is a very Dangerous man, he would with ease kill his own family if it ment he could gain from it.

This thread has bought out the filth I have to live amongst. Disgusting subhuman trash

"Disgusting subhuman trash"

elaborate, all knowing one

Yes, but.. Maybe a bandos showdown between Jews ahah? He only kills the Slavs, on the other hand, there really was no way out. For a hundred years, the Jews have been killing my people and the whole world hates our country because of the "red outbreak" that killed my fellow citizens in the civil war and in the Gulag, if it were not for the German Jews there would have been no revolution and would not have shot the tsar. That's who should have been sued, if there was one - Marx and Lenin. All this is difficult

Attached: 274px-Dvorec-sovetov1950.jpg (274x357, 32.65K)

>obsessed with putin
Newest boogeyman on the block. Political toddlers hate him. Secretly fantasize about executing him and being hailed a hero by their nation of trannies and coalburners.

>Has he considered suicide? How many times?
All he needs is once

^

Unironically he did get pushed into this by the duma and deep state glowniggs.
He could actually redeem by saying he was lied to about the extent of nazism in ukraine and the desire or ukrainians to be invaded. And take it out on the duma, right fucks like dugin etc and still save his own ass. But he is a chimp and hopefully gets captured alive

He's going to burn your globohomo puppet state to the ground and there's nothing you can do about it.