How can I stop hating women and being such a bitter, hateful person? I just see them all as stupid whores...

how can I stop hating women and being such a bitter, hateful person? I just see them all as stupid whores. Is there any way to return to being a normal person? At best they are adult children. At worse they are malicious, malignant, evil cunts. I have been in two long term 3+ year relationships and many hookups I'm not even an incel. Please help.

Attached: FVUCZVsUYAEXYuy.jpg_large.jpg (1152x2048, 196.78K)

Forgive yourself for your part in all your traumatic experiences.
Forgive yourself for not having been strong enough at those times.

Hey OP actually listen to aquafresh , he's right.

Also try meeting someone who isn't garbage. They're out there, somewhere

>many hookups
There's your problem. You've interacted with many women who are degenerate whores, but are you any different?

>forgive yourself
thanks I needed this
>They're out there, somewhere
I think I've become too weird even if I do find that person

/thread
Premarital sex destroys men and women.

You took this seriously? Man, it's too late for you. Just lob off your cock and balls; pretend you're kefvevefals

Ah you might be actually. Good luck fool.

Oh stfu so I got lucky and a few whores threw themselves at me, but I never had a tinder profile or sought it out or anything. One girl had a long term boyfriend. Of course at the time I felt alpha but now I just look back on it and think gross and the willingness of people to cheat. Women should be reigned in more by society imo. This society and culture is a mistake.

I completely agree. Say he's had 10 hookups. This means that 5/6 women he's had a romantic relationship with are whores. Of course he will think that extends to all women. Additionally, he's not any better than those whores. My advice OP, live a live of celibacy, or repent and live with a woman who's had a similar experience to you.

>Women should be reigned in by society more
You're just as bad though. Women are not to blame for your degeneracy.

I hate women as much as the next guy, but seeing pretend you're not part of the problem is hilarious

Hate is one of the most feminine of all emotions. The more you hate women, the more you hate yourself. You were born a man and should live like a man, loving all in creation.

took what seriously? you don't know his life or how many cocks his gfs sucked behind his back, shut the fuck up retard

Women just exist to make life hard for men.

Anytime.
>I think I've become too weird
Do you know the great perk of forgiving yourself for your part in your own traumas?
You become shameless. Because there's nothing to shame yourself for when you've forgiven yourself for everything.
"Too weird"? How about those ugly rats from Sicily who get all the broads. Don't they seem weird?
They're shameless. And so will you be. It's as easy as hugging your past self instead of beating yourself up.

>Also try meeting someone who isn't garbage. They're out there, somewhere
Nice thesis, any evidence?

>Buying the cat in the bag

God saw fit to give them power.

Sex with a woman is such a base desire. Outside of the fleshly consumption of a woman by you there exists a mystery.

God saw fit to share the power of creation with you and her. You hate women because somewhere in the fire of your soul it cries out against the sin you are creating with her.

God saw that to have the authority to create you must be married. And you have the action of creation (sex) without the authority to do so.

Repent sinner.

you're supposed to hate women. don't listen to people tell you fucking leftie bitch worshipping shit.

women fucking suck but you have to exist with them. you don't have to be like Al Bundy, boomer, "OH THE OLD BALL AND CHAIN" cornball bullshit but you should probably despise some things about women. they fucking suck. they can't even open pickle jars. that's barely human.

very rarely will you find one you get along with at even 90% or exceptionally, they're fucking needy messes.

>just go against your biological impulses bro! You would have felt better if you turned down sex!
No, everyone has sex, humans have had premarital sex since forever. I feel like women just fundamentally don't feel concepts like loyalty and honor the same way as men. They don't see romance the same way as men. It's usually men who have the oneitis and would die for one girl. It's women who throughout history would give up ass for invading tribes to survive. It's biology. I see it this way, that I'm controlled by cruel biology that isn't compatible with my soul.

women have to allow it. A woman allowing it is worse. Good key, shitty lock

>I have no control over my desires
You're a fucking retard m8. I'm sorry, but you sleeping around is why you hate women. If you have sex with whorish women, you'll begin to think that all of them are whores. Like I said, repent. Then either stay celibate or find a woman who has the same past as you. And don't say she's a used up roastie. Although true, the same criticism applies to you.

lulz

>It's as easy as hugging your past self instead of beating yourself up
honestly this blew my mind. thanks. I think instead of paying for therapy I will continue to post on Any Forums kek

I surmise that the right woman can make or break a man.

no I don't think I will. In fact, I think you're probably female. It's not about finding a le pure virgin waifu its just that there's a sheer lack of good women. The best women are unironically ugly women because guys avoid them so they need to actually curate a likeable personality.

The right woman?
They are deliberately insubordinate.

>probably female
Why do you say that?
>sheer lack of good women
Of course, but the same goes for good men! How can you criticize women being promiscuous when you do the same? How can you complain that women are entitled when you obviously don't have control over your desires?