What is your plan once you can't take it anymore? I have a dream of selling everything...

What is your plan once you can't take it anymore? I have a dream of selling everything, buying a small sailboat and disappearing. Not going to any particular country just staying in international waters and entering countries secretly so I don't have to go through customs bullshit. It's either that or I go to the hospital and get assisted suicide so I don't become a gore meme on /gif or go on a rampage.

Attached: images (20).jpg (739x415, 54.53K)

Through early morning fog I see....

Attached: 9c1.png (888x1185, 47.83K)

I'll be commandeering your ship.

You can get sailboats for free or cheap if your prepared to do the work

My plan at the moment is moving to Germany for work. My fantasy plan of losing sanity is buying a one-way ticket to Japan and living in one of the abandoned villages as a homeless man.

Attached: aa8c9fd768d3f98cda3eb4b76a440e76.jpg (2048x1365, 905.78K)

You will never be happy

I'm probably going to move to Vietnam in two years and just become a gook because of how disgusted I've become with the current state of America and the west at large. My grandmother is from there too.

Why are you saying that? Are you some sort of Satanist, or do you just don't like the idea of immigration?

Attached: original.jpg (1600x1067, 1.75M)

costs thousands of dollars each year to live on the sea. cabin in the woods (or bush in your case) is your best bet unless you are a rich fuck.
you can do your japanese plan until your visa runs out. also, cabin in the woods.
100% incorrect. just stop being lazy and you don't have to move anywhere or give up anything. just grind through the world like its retarded and find solace in the man you become through your friendship with Jesus Christ.

WORK? thats not free... tell me more though

are they haunted?

Why does everyone say I'm evil? Just because I have reached a certain level of understanding doesn't mean I'm a satanist. Once you understand we live in a controlled pre planned environment like animals you would feel the same way. Every action you take is carefully watched by elite, super intelligent gangstalkers who are driving you to a slow suicide. These people have mind reading technology through mobile phones. They know you better than you know yourself. They know your bloodline and are creating your downfall because of what your ancestors represented to their ancestors, a threat. I was told by my great aunt that I descend from the same line as William Wallace. My Great Great Grandfather's father was the first cousin to William. That's why I'm being targeted.

what is your plan?

Yeah cool. See you on the news like the other dickhead sailors who activate their international distress beacons when they capsize in big waves. Thanx in advance for wasting our rescue resources.

>What is your plan once you can't take it anymore?
What a faggot.

If you want to do it cunt, just do it.

15k-20k on a boat and you're good to go, and no, you're not entering any fucking countries secretly.

Attached: ayecapn.jpg (3614x5445, 2.51M)

Finding some way to die without experiencing any more pain or embarrassment.

Ahhhh DangarMarine ol chap
jk nice boat

>These people have mind reading technology through mobile phones
They're not really using it though. Not yet anyway. Getting meaningful info out of the data is a pain in the ass.

Homesteading is vastly superior. Try working on boats retard. It fucking sucks.

why? They are clearly jealous of something. You probably even offered to help, or would have been their greatest ally.

>you're not entering any fucking countries secretly.
I've read that many countries dont even bother checking your shit if you're white and look rich. kek

Attached: 1661557401702304.jpg (1080x1272, 281.01K)

A boat that is up to spec to travel internationally is around 100k. But if you maintain it well you don't lose money when selling.

Sailing from place to place is not an end of times activity, it is a joyous act of freedom and personal agency. You could moor up for a couple months and do seasonal work like pick fruit to fund your journey.

Quite a good idea, and you could always ask some pretty young fruit picker if she wanted to travel with you.

also is that you, Young Bloodz? you seem like the type of aussie fucker to shitpost on Any Forums kek

Attached: 1661224996522183.png (1024x1024, 1.54M)

not sure. i recuse to kill myself because that is just giving the jews/NWO exactly what they want. it doesn’t matter how hard it gets, i will
not hand them that victory on a platter. don’t do it goys. do what you have to do to keep surviving, even if it’s hard some times just remember they want you dead so don’t give that to them.

refuse*

I stopped taking it a long time ago. Now I just chill out and play video games.

>once you can't take it anymore?
I don't have that mindset. I'll roll with whatever, if I can't, then I'm dead. simple as

>become a gook
lol....user, you are either born a gook or your not ever going to be one....

>just stop being lazy and you don't have to move anywhere or give up anything. just grind through the world like its retarded and find solace in the man you become through your friendship with Jesus Christ
good advice for most of Any Forums this is where i’m at today as well. you just gotta dig in your heels and stop being lazy.