Where did all the Germans go?

This board is normally overrun with Germans. They're in every thread giving their anal-retentive cuckold opinions.

I haven't seen a German flag in like a week. What gives?

Attached: the-flag-of-germany.jpg (800x534, 13.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skQuTGaNi8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Celebrating 9/11 with the rest of Arabia

power costs too high

Most of german flags are Turks.

All of them are busy fucking your mom right now

This. Fuck Turks

got v& for the stupid holocaust laws in germany
see them in 5 years lol

Not a Turk, my mother was born to a Muslim family though and is from Bosnia. My father is a genuine 100% Kraut.

So Turk then.

Ok Chinese boi

It’s over. Most Germans are currently freezing to death. The few remaining Germans have sought shelter in caves and only rarely venture out in the dark winter, mostly for hunting vegan avocado toast and to put flowers in front of Holocaust sites.

Kek
Stop the sarcasm or mutts will believe it

They're all at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming USA. Not even lying nigga.

Don't worry, America is here to save you (again). We'll ship you Burger grease that you can use as fuel. And always remember, you can thank us that you are not speaking German.

Attached: 1662763158779713.jpg (976x549, 95.16K)

because the clownshow became too tiring. also there should be a good amount of ex pol krauts who left the country or are preparing to do it

They're out chopping fire wood.

Won't freeze to death. But will learn to be obedient

>What gives?
ran out of electricity

Best comment. Thread should die now

Leaving the country means prioritizing your own wants over your nation and people. However, if you are absolutely miserable, it's understandable.

Attached: banner-Nazis-Tod-dem-Marxismus (2).jpg (900x675, 262.78K)

good morning sirs

This, no matter how cucked things are your nation is your nation. The soil is fertilized by the blood of your fucking ancestors.

At least stay and fight and kill as many roaches as possible. Leaving is the ultimate jew move.

Topkek.

youtube.com/watch?v=skQuTGaNi8w
just come to any city, sit down and watch the people. most zoomers behave like the muslims
then Id still move to east germany to better my chances of not getting stabbed in the near future

fag i've seen them all day and all of them that aren't turks have awesome high iq opinions, unlike most of us