Did pol always hated niggers? or there was a time where you considered them humans?

Its a political implication btw

Attached: 1648087767576.webm (624x352, 959.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.sage.moe/b/thread/19519711
old.sage.moe/b/thread/9881240
old.sage.moe/n/thread/487368
old.sage.moe/n/thread/418113
old.sage.moe/n/thread/368937
old.sage.moe/r9k/thread/1730683
old.sage.moe/n/thread/641074/#q641082
old.sage.moe/n/thread/613548/#q613615
youtube.com/watch?v=0_m8AmAm-XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any Forums was literally created because /new/ was too racist for moot

Pol is brash and racist towards everything

Attached: 586023C1-7177-4291-91AC-523E78DC33E3.gif (500x281, 997.61K)

If you are bothered by it, you can move to Africa and be free from ALL criticism of blacks for the entirety of your life.

Any Forums was always racist. The first version of Any Forums was /n/ in 2007-2008 it was even more racist to niggers than Any Forums
old.sage.moe/b/thread/19519711
old.sage.moe/b/thread/9881240
old.sage.moe/n/thread/487368
old.sage.moe/n/thread/418113
old.sage.moe/n/thread/368937
old.sage.moe/r9k/thread/1730683

Idk why my flag turned into that but /n/ was so racist they even thought Thomas sowell was overrated
old.sage.moe/n/thread/641074/#q641082
old.sage.moe/n/thread/613548/#q613615

There was just more leeway for the insane to defend them in the past.
But this user is also right

youtube.com/watch?v=0_m8AmAm-XE

its commin craka

Yes I used to have the comic with the board names in klan outfits complaining that was all Any Forums talked about was niggers. I'm lurking in hopes an user posts it.

I remember as a kid I got excited watching my nigger classmates learn a new concept
In retrospect, it's kind of like watching a rat complete a maze

OBJECTION LEADING
This crap belongs in /bant/
What a shit leading narrative, if you want a question
>WHY DID THE ELITE DEMOCRATS (ESPECIALLY BLACK ONES) BRING BACK THE TERM TO IT'S ORIGINAL MEANING?
Since it lost most of it's meaning in the 90's and with all the rap music over using it to the point it became meaningless

Yes. Based nigger hatred.

Growing up ai gave niggers a fair chance but as I got older I completely don't interact with them. My advice to the Zoomers, and millennials is don't even bother because you'll always be whitey cracker when niggers gather. They most definitely change when in groups.

>Over ruled
due to leaf faggotry

there's always been a distinction between blacks and niggers, newfag Any Forums just hasnt understood that for years

Jews are creating insane amount of nigger hate threads. They are sensing the rise of antisemitism and they are scared shittless to the point to get their shills fully spaming in all media and comunities about race, hate, and all kinds of racial tensions but they will never name themselves.
I am getting trully tired about nigger spams and i cant teach other goyim about how jews commited all crimes on human history. Few of those crimes are bringing niggers to white countries as slaves to make shekels with them and then teach them that whites are guilty of eat so they can genocide us without anyone suspecting that they planned everything. The hate towards whites is called loxism and is the most intense hate of them all.
Be aware, report and sage, and teach other races about the jewish manipulation of races for their agenda that is world domination through race mixxing and white genocide to lower the iq below their own.

Attached: 1662873000410.jpg (850x774, 594.87K)

I never considered darkies people, my father and my grandmother were ferocious racists and raised me correctly.

That was not me, op's dick has always been inside you.

I grew up not hating niggers but after I moved to a larger city I soon realized that was only because there were almost no niggers around when I was a child. Now I'm wiser and I never ever relax and I want to live on a farm.

It's called growing up, kike. They are ALL niggers.

t.dog rapist

I’ve never seen that website is it sage anons

I’ve never seen that archive website is it safe anons

used to be ironic way back when in the time before pol, but fucking stormcels ruined everything

No it's humans in general
It's very telling when you need an educational system just to root out "racism"

There is nothing wrong with black people
There is nothing wrong with Asian people
There is nothing wrong with Hispanic people
There is nothing wrong with white people

The problem is niggers
The problem is chinks
The problem is spics
The problem is democrats.

Attached: 04D1E8EC-7371-4810-B083-A5DC119508B1.jpg (564x1011, 85.51K)

Take a chance user, you'll find it interesting how the board has evolved.

I felt sorry for them when I was little because I thought they were all clowns, with their big afros and big noses. They just looked so unfortunate and silly

Now do Jews.

Attached: 1650164447796.jpg (1242x719, 299.62K)