Would you live in an Italian $1 house?

Would you live in an Italian $1 house?

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-134935.jpg (1080x946, 137.86K)

Yes

uh no, theres a reason theyre that cheap

wasn't that deal for sicily?

Looks comfy

Afaik yeah

No. I have standards.

Everyone in Italy is vaccinated

I would. I have enough experience fixing flood damage to my place that I could probably fix up one of those places on my own.

What are the living conditions like?
I think if globohomo was promoting this we would be against it. Seems homely.

Attached: Übermensch.jpg (1000x1200, 174.7K)

If you took your mortgage and spent it on /diy/, could be pretty cozy in a month or two

>Would you address your most basic needs for $1

Unless it means being under threat of being knifed to death or having the building collapse on me in my sleep (thereby not meeting a need for security/shelter), absolutely I would. I can spruce that up.

does it come with the land?
or is it just an apartment

I think you have to spend tens of thousands fixing them up as part of the deal. Italy are covid nazi too.

they have a lot of neets and you dont need to if you never go anyplace

usually just a house, however you have to pledge to spend a certain amount, atleast 10k even for the shittiest ones.

10k in renovations i mean

Its the same thing with their 1€ castles

Sorry, I don't want to live anywhere near wops. I couldn't imagine worse neighbors than wops.

I'd pay a dollar not to have to live around shitalians

Give me mobile internet or starlink and yes.

are you the schizo on Any Forums constantly ranting about streetshitters and shitskins? why do you hate meds?

I have never browsed Any Forums, I am not a faggot.

it seems like every finn hates them

Attached: fingolian hooves.jpg (1080x1350, 113.28K)

I don't lemme buy.

10000€ to make the place livable would still be a bargain. 100000€ is what you would normally pay for a house in Italy.

Isn't the whole point to give people incentive to renovate and restore these old treasures? The land alone would cost me 90% of the cost if I were to buy an old decrepit house in Melbourne, probably $1.5 million at least.

Whoa haha you mean I gotta clean????

If it has running clean water and electricity yes, I like doing home improvement shit.

No, I don’t live with niggers