Why is this meme so forced?

I look like him though

Attached: 1662865332133516s.jpg (209x250, 6.66K)

>Looks like an angry leftist jew
Le poltard hehehe

Attached: 1645552621943.jpg (306x306, 19.81K)

>I look like him though
That's why it's a meme, directed to kikes like you.

No more brother wars

Attached: Jew.jpg (700x700, 68.29K)

its true, im not a lying nigger

I love how much that pic sends nupol into a rage
>Th-thats what Democrats look like SHILL!!!
What used to make this board fun was the fact that nobody took it seriously.

>What used to make this board fun was the fact that nobody took it seriously.
The communist faggots have diluted the stupid joke so much i just find it funny. I could give less of a shit if i look like the el paso faggot, at lest im not some degenerate sodomite or MIGA who sucks Israel's cock for shekels. All shills go to hell

Looks like (((Israel Zangwill)))

That meme always makes me think of a shop owner in Chinatown demanding a homeless dude get off the sidewalk. Go home! Go home you guy!

>I could give less of a shit
Couldn't*. If you could give less of a shit, then that implies that you care some amount above zero. If you COULDN'T give less of a shit, then that applies that you do not give any shits because there are no amount of shits below zero. Stop being a faggot and use expressions correctly.

>Couldn't*. If you could give less of a shit, then that implies that you care some amount above zero. If you COULDN'T give less of a shit, then that applies that you do not give any shits because there are no amount of shits below zero. Stop being a faggot and use expressions correctly.
nigger dont givre a sit aboyut my agremer niggar

The inequailty of slurs it too real. Any Forums has: any racial slur, slurs against fags, slurs against troons, cuck, pedo/groomer, roastie, spook/glownigger, plebbitor, demon rat, and a whole host of other insults to mock people. What the fuck is chud even supposed to mean?

it looks funny and it causes a sizable amount of people on this website to get angry

looks a bit like me when i was a teenager, though

Like always, Any Forums turned an unfunny "meme" made by discord trannies in to gold.

Attached: 1659385734541053.png (4728x3000, 3.86M)

>chud
A fucking movie reference from the 1980s

The Chud chads have sublime buttocks, well done and tastefully drawn.

Attached: 4chan_in_one_image.png (1920x1291, 383.94K)

it was made on Any Forums to begin with when the shooter was revealed to be on SSRI with a jewish psychiatrist hyper leftist father
the trannie took it pretending the shooter was right wing and since they don't care about reality anyway here we are

It isn't really forced since it depicts the average right wing incel from Any Forums.

Attached: 162156899632.jpg (1024x638, 73.22K)

Attached: chud.jpg (1099x1091, 331.42K)

we have the shill bot now, lovely.

Attached: Israel_Zangwill.jpg (338x423, 91.47K)

nvm this is me

Attached: 1661873421411.png (222x255, 8.25K)