Hi I work for Netflix and I'm conducting a survey of what sort of show the far right would watch

Hi I work for Netflix and I'm conducting a survey of what sort of show the far right would watch.

Our current top suggestion given to us is black-suit Spider-Man roaming Manhattan just killing minorities. But I'll take new suggestions if you have any.

Attached: Captain-Israel.jpg (1125x1081, 235.24K)

>sabra
I better see a chick pee

Trannies fighting to death would be the safe choice. Whoever gets the gun first can kill himself

>Our current top suggestion given to us is black-suit Spider-Man roaming Manhattan just killing minorities.
Just stick with that, sounds good.

>black suit piderman
>not punisher with a hitler moostache
Fake and Jewish

Be sure to put only Jews in it, like The Boys. That really sells it to right wingers.

Attached: 1662831812313720.jpg (735x735, 151.09K)

>Our current top suggestion given to us is black-suit Spider-Man roaming Manhattan just killing minorities
You already struck oil, quit drilling.

I would totally watch a show called Not Netflix. It would be about a group of young and hip friends hanging out together and not watching Netflix. I would prefer it not air on Netflix. Netflix.

Is Sabra's arch-nemesis Palestinian-Child ?

Attached: 1662779327777666.jpg (640x640, 31.47K)

A show set in indo-european prehistory detailing horselord pastoralist nomads roaming across the Caucasus with an in-tact culture and strong family values

Think "little house on the prairie 2000 BC edition"

What sort of show the far right would watch?
A series following Hitler that uses 1930s Nazi German sources.
>but user that's propaganda it's not real
Then you cannot produce a show the far right would watch.

Make a realistic, down to Earth, unjewish series about Hitler in 1930s Germany.
Heavens, start in the 1920s with his first speeches in the beer hall, and stop in 1945.

Imagine bum fights, but it's trannies. Whoever wins you buy them hormones or wigs or some shit, and then when we get some traction, we do a big tournament where the winner gets their bottom surgery paid for. I call it Transient

why isnt she black?

>Our current top suggestion given to us is black-suit Spider-Man roaming Manhattan just killing minorities.
i'd watch this but if if you actually killed minorities.

Attached: 1636910148483.jpg (370x960, 79.93K)

An average Joe that dispenses of time wasting motherfuckers.

This. I have a big fetish for watching women pee

Based kike

A book turned into a mini series that actually follows the book.

hire this guy

Just shove more jews into. I love watching jewess' try to pass as White women. Also more sodomites

This is entire website is simply those mad at others living their lives

I would like to see a biographical film about Saint George Floyd’s final moments of life. Opening scene him dancing with that banana all the way to the closing scene of him overdosing on fentanyl

Are you jewish? I would watch this.

Kleo is good. Make more shows about cute girls killing communists.

Attached: MV5BOWZmODY4YTgtMjE3Mi00YTBkLWJjMjctMDdkMjQzMzAyMDZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU1MzE3NDk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1240, 212.24K)

Imagine being this oblivious.

>just killing minorities
why would the far right watch a show about killing white people?

>what sort of show the far right would watch
How about Netlix's bankruptcy filing, live as it happens.

>black and gay wash as many characters as possible
>jewish superhero
>cast a real jew that looks almost exactly like the comic book character

lol
lmao

Why would Marvel name an Isreali superhero Sabra? That's like naming an Indian superhero Hindustani or a Muslim superhero Arab/Pakistani/qatari

A virus that causes jews to mutilate themselves is spreading, but sadly the heroes fail to stop it.
They try togo back in time to stop it but end up on a planet where they are raped by massive black men for the remaining 2 hours of the movie, and give birth to mutt spawn alien style at the end.

The Diary of Anne Frank, starring Lori Lightfoot

Attached: doaf.png (900x1080, 859.33K)