Europoors lose 40% of their family wealth when their parents die lmao

Europoors lose 40% of their family wealth when their parents die lmao

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 004538.png (620x830, 366.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=302&v=PP6XPlVvUSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6MbQ9PlWQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rules for thee, but not for me.

bongs love that

It should be 0% for everyone. It's literally a tax on having white skin.

Well they are royalty

Need every dollar they can to import more immigrants to strain their ever encumbered healthcare system, perhaps there will be a straw that breaks the camel's back moment one day

says who? Themselves?
Ok i am Royalty now too, no more taxes.

In Canada it's 50-70%
pic related

Attached: 1662745658124794.jpg (799x779, 175.72K)

Inheritance tax is theft

lmao there is no inheritance tax in canada

britcucks are slaves

based. inheritance tax and multiple children is why we cant have intergenerational wealth

Here it is 0,4-0,8% if the entire amount is below 250 000 and between 3,3 to 6,6% if above 250 000.

Fuck all of you for letting anything else to occure.

Finns get mad when rich people move to Sweden so they won't get tax raped, including inheritance tax. Europeans are retarded

grab me by my shit coins

zatvarqi si pluvalnika be tupanar

>"the royal family live off tax payer money!"
>okay we have our own money to spend on royal stuff
>ok but you must pay inheritance tax if you die
>now the next royal doesn't have any money because it was all taxed, so we'll need to live off tax payer money which was money you taxed from us

The Crown Estate (their personal wealth) owns all the royal properties like Buckingham Palace so that's part of their wealth, if they were taxed then they'd need tax payer money to pay for their palaces which end up costing way more.

It's also not technially their private personal wealth, it's its own corporation which is tax exempt and revenues from it aren't owned by the monarch to ensure it's used for royal purposes, they get an allowance.

Attached: Royal-Family-news-2258459.jpg (590x590, 79.67K)

where would a 40% tax on the King go? Oh right, back to himself. Ya fuckin' genius

>The total Sovereign Grant for 2020-21, including the dedicated amount for Reservicing, amounted to £85.9m (2019-20: £82.4m), equivalent to £1.29 per person in the UK.
>The Sovereign Grant covers the cost of The Queen's travel on official engagements and travel by members of the royal family representing Her.

I don't remember paying any retarded inheritance tax, I did however pay the bookkeeping faggots quite a bit

they have lots of people with lots of guns who will enforce their claim, what do you have?

A 10 dimensional metacannon powered by gigaminds

No contest

>The king should pay taxes to himself
Brilliant as always spic.

mega retard, the result of racemixing
Im laughing at you, because your father works his entry life to feed half of a paki family. Not the royal pedo family

>calling someone spic
>usa flag

Attached: 1651942731196.jpg (1024x914, 59.19K)

Just incentive to pass your property and wealth to your children while you still live instead of making them wait until you croak to get what's rightfully theirs like a boomer

It's all stashed in overseas tax havens anyway . Or tied up in the literally dozens of palaces , castles, manors, and estates , all of which are tax except . Royals literally don't have to pay taxes. And it's all paid for willingly by the average brit!

Some people think monarchy is something to take pride in but really it's peak socioeconomic cuckery. The French were right to kill theirs.

it starts at 10% here, up to 40%, depending on both the amount and what your relation as a beneficiary to the deceased (1st degree relatives pay less than distant family)

Literally everything is taxed, when you add up all the taxes the real rate ot taxation is sky high everywhere

Isn't that tax easily bypassed by placing all wealth in a trust?

> 40% for the masses, not the monarchy
protestantism in a nutshell

How Queen Elizabeth Died
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=302&v=PP6XPlVvUSM

... she was murdered by the jesuits. the jesuits forced her doctor to put her on blood thinners queen elizabeth was my number one royal fan she studied my family history and my genetic profile like a total fan girl and she made love to royal horses in honor of catherine the great because i'm literally half catherine the great her historical research showed that that catherine the great like to make love to horses the jesuits knew that that queen elizabeth vaginal tissues had been conditioned to accept hoarse penises but that a combination of horse penises and blood thinners would be lethal prince andrew was there when she died she had tasked prince andrew with helping stroke the horse penises to make them excited for her and he would lick the horse balls while the horses thrust into her and she apparently needed very large penises um and prince andrew was always very helpful to his elderly mom he would lick all the horse semen from her vagina after to make sure that she wouldn't get a rash afterwards poor prince andrew he is feeling so guilty about this you see he was the one that guided the horse into her when she was on the blood thinners and he was licking the horse's balls and masturbating when the horse made its big thrusting motions and ejaculated the blood thinners made her vaginal skin so thin and weak that the horse blasted all the way through and its penis came out of her mouth but what we need to understand is that she died doing what she loved and we have decided to honor her for thinking so highly of me ...

Spanish Laughing Man El Risitas - Content Aware Scale (with audio)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6MbQ9PlWQ8

Attached: risitas-laugh.gif (220x124, 1.73M)

Most of the overseas tax havens are British anyway, so it's still technically keeping wealth in British territory, which is a good insurance policy if anything happened on the UK mainland and has political benefits like needing to keep the navy present in places like Bermuda, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, probably Canada and Australia too. They're still rich don't get me wrong, but they kind of have to be royalty and it's why they don't need to rely on public spending too much. It's a complex system even they themselves don't keep track of.