Good morning Swedes

Good morning Swedes

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-074513.png (1080x1202, 368.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1tzKyTbruk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chuds btfo yet again
Rapefugees welcome
Slave a Ukraini

OH FUG :DDDD WHAT SHITCOIN IS THIS???

what's causing the last minute SD surge?

nothing really but just people switching their vote after debates etc. At least I havent seen any major news

It'll be funny to see when Sweden again doesnt even vote for any other alternative to this mess and they just keep the status quo
though the biggest reason for this is because there are so many immigrants who vote for S. It will be funny to see results in Rinkeby (that is 100% non-white) compared to some private house Swedish neighborhood

"right bloc" 49%
will be interesting

Not really worth watching really, SD will underperform just like last time. Swedes will always be swedes, Homicide and drive by shooting increasing every year doesn't change their minds, nothing will.

I hope they get more than M

doesnt really make a difference. SD wont get in the goverment no matter what happens. Even if they would be bigger than M and the right wing block would win

Why? Because SD is still stigmatized and also it would give Jimmie Åkesson the Swedish veto on EU affairs. Making him very powerful and other parties dont want that even if SD distanced themselves from eurosceptism

>SD wont get in the goverment no matter what happens.
Here there are also these uniparty tendencies, where ostensibly right wing parties will work with the left to keep the far right out. Quite exhausting. But if they are too big to ignore it might be different. Voting does matter

>YOU GO DOWN WIHD PIGGU! BLACK NIGGER FAK JA GRIL FREAND!! FAK YOU WIHD MAN PIGGU!!! FINNLAND IS BEST NATO LAND TAKE KARELIA BACK NAOW!! FAK YOU SWDI PIGGU!!!

Pekka snälla...

I'm quitting my job and leaving this country if the reds win. No way I'm paying 70 % of my salary to criminal migrants and single moms

Any suggestions on where to move? Thinking about maybe moving to the american south so I can participate in the upcoming cival war but it seems difficult to get a Visa there

>where ostensibly right wing parties will work with the left to keep the far right out
they did this in 2018

Attached: trött på din skit.png (414x429, 405.39K)

move to Åland, lol. Basically a Finnish state funded ethnostate for Swedes

I honestly wish that sweden gets even worse.. and swedes move here instead because it gets so bad.. Literally becomes a hellhole where 1/3 of women are raped and there are bombings and shootings every day (that one is already checked off)... So we can learn from their mistakes an throw out all the niggers and browns

that happens in Sweden as well but the block where SD just doesnt want them in the government. They just want SD to support them and then get immigration restrictions etc. in exchange for support

so basically the same as in Denmark. There the nationalist party also get more votes than the conservatives but they were pushed in the opposition to just tolerate the right wing government

"Unity" governments get nothing done, the situation continues to deteriorate, and support for SD ratchets up next election.
Go review the electoral history of the NSDAP.

based

the difference between 1930s Germany and 2020s Europe is that pretty much all states have liberal democracy constitution that cant really be changed. Nazis got into power because the constitution was weak and allowed them to just grab power by simple majority

come back to us, brother.. I have a very hard time understanding swedish and I promise I will try to get better, but kin needs to stick together

Åland is also the 2nd richest region so there is no reason why they get so much handout
Finns cant move there or own land there unless they were born there or lived there for 5 years (so basically a citizenship) and speak Swedish
Ålanders also dont need to go to the military and Finns are just expected to defend them

Sorry danebro I can't understand anything when you speak

I'm moving to Åland or Iceland
youtube.com/watch?v=P1tzKyTbruk

BASED BASED BASED

come on over. you don’t wanna live forever do you?

Attached: 8BC6A253-B0C6-4E59-9A9A-3C8AEB701E2E.jpg (2828x3084, 1.8M)

They could keep SD from forming a government even if they held a majority of seats? How tf does that work?

Sometimes it’s good to be what we call a ‘whip party’, a big party in the opposition that can force important concessions on the most important issues. But then again it’s basically standard nowadays to give some lip service to stemming immigration, but doing the absolute opposite. Until what time are the voting boots open btw?

>implying weak leftists can hurt me
I want residence in a comfy southern state that is not too hot and has lot of comfy forest. Like Minnesota without the leftists