Embalmers Have Been Finding Numerous Long, Fibrous Clots That Lack Post-Mortem Characteristics

Drastic Increase in Clots
Richard Hirschman, a licensed funeral director and embalmer in Alabama, recalled that he has been in the trade since the tragedy of 9/11.

“Prior to 2020, 2021, we probably would see somewhere between 5 to 10 percent of the bodies that we would embalm [having] blood clots,” Hirschman told The Epoch Times.

“We are familiar with what blood clots are, and we’ve had to deal with them over time,” he said.

He says that now, 50 percent to 70 percent of the bodies he sees have clots.

“For me to embalm a body without any clots, kind of like how it was in the day, prior to all of this stuff … It’s rare,” Hirschman said.

“The exception is to embalm a body without clots,” he noted.

Attached: 2022-09-11 07_40_54.png (692x675, 661.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/embalmers-have-been-finding-numerous-long-fibrous-clots-that-lack-post-mortem-characteristics_4696015.html
stevekirsch.substack.com/p/a-teenager-almost-dies-from-a-6-foot
bitchute.com/video/gxe4OU5mO75H/
phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext
geneuro.com/en/COVID-19/copy-of-herv-in-covid-19
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=HERV-W
youtu.be/jtlWCux2dJg
youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U
youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392387036/#392387036
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post link pls

"Clot Analysis
The chart shows the differences between the blood of the unvaccinated and the clot tested with ICP-MS, according to Adams’s analysis.

Notice that the key elemental markers of human blood such as iron are missing in the clot (which is just at 4.4 percent of blood). Similar story with magnesium, potassium, and zinc. These are clear markers for human blood. Live human blood will always have high iron, or the person would be dead. These clots have almost no iron, nor magnesium, etc.,”

Attached: 2022-09-11 07_43_55.png (594x630, 48.14K)

theepochtimes.com/embalmers-have-been-finding-numerous-long-fibrous-clots-that-lack-post-mortem-characteristics_4696015.html

I love how a the pro science and debate liberals just suddenly lost all interet in discussing covid.

Attached: 1662213485394486.webm (640x360, 427.36K)

>theepochtimes

>omg its not cnn!

>Now that the science has been conducted, we no longer trust the science!

Attached: SAFEANDEFFECTIVE.jpg (1574x898, 197.14K)

Yeah

Attached: E971B4F1-3FAE-4BD4-AFA8-4B1FA9B819F3.png (1125x2436, 2.41M)

>(((Richard Hirschman)))
>funeral director and embalmer in Alabama
I didn't know there were kikes in Bama. Wtf? That's terrible.

two questions.
if the clot is 4% blood and the clot numbers are 4% of blood then that makes sense?
if it has no markers of blood then calling it a clot is incorrect?

yeah man, he pumps money on those post-mortem dick clippings.

Repeat this line in your head or out loud while visualising it

"My aura is altering all aspects of my being to emit Infinity to the power of Infinity repeated forever -% (negative percent) energies into the world, the nature of these energies is opposed to globohomo/new world order/anti-white agendas and passive toward pure evil and it's agents."

Alternatively, for the brave:

"My aura is altering all aspects of my being to emit Infinity to the power of Infinity repeated forever -% (negative percent) energies into the world, the nature of these energies is anti-pure evil."

Expect the worst and hope for the best if you choose the second line. The purely evil are indeed purely evil (and almost always racially demonic), and death is apparently an illusion.

If it doesn't work, try using just Infinite -% energies instead of the exponent thing.

If you are affiliated with globohomo or any anti-white or even an anti-jewish (I am a jew) agenda you are choosing to put yourself at risk of hell by using this against us or me.

Repeat this mantra:
"Empower me.
I am becoming more powerful.
The rate that I passively gain Bio-Electricity is improving."

Imagine Bio-Electricity as a vitalizing force coursing through your body. This will make you immortal.

We would also appreciate the following alternative wording(s):
"The nature of these energies is in/to support (of) the forces of Good on Earth in a general sense."
"The nature of these energies is to assist the forces of Good on Earth in the recruitment of key demographics."
"The nature of these energies is to disrupt and expose left-wing election fraud."
"The nature of these energies is to twist time to favour our/my cause."

If you took the jab, at the first sign of trouble, change the nature of the energies to heal you and protect you from any dangerous biological or robotic elements in the vaccine and focus on obtaining more bioelectricity.

Attached: Primer.png (2574x1730, 786.39K)

we forgot we put jello in the vax

>aluminum
>sodium
>carbon
>tin
>phosphorus
They are trying to make an organic metal alloy, aren't they?

>Trust the science goy
>U-uhm actually that's not the right science, you're arguing in bad faith you ad hominemer
>No damn you only the real science and the approved science is true, I don't care how many millions of people already died, your denouncement of the Science is heresy.
>Look just because I'm on my deathbed now doesn't mean MY Science (praise be unto beaker) isn't valid okay, you MUST respect my opinion you bigot
>"Dearly beloved, or however few of you remain... We've gathered here today to remember Reddit Science Guy, who passed away from complications of the jab"

Yep.
The black goo is precisely that.

I don't doubt that more of the people that are dying these days have blood clots. It only make sense. Oh whoopty doo, coroners are finding more blood clots in the deceased. No fucking shit! We already know that the covid spike protein is a nasty mofo that can deal lasting damage to the CNS and circulatory system. God forbid they make a vaccine based off that spike protein that can actually stimulate your immune system to create neutralizing antibodies that stop this disease in it's tracks. All of you on this board who refuse the vaccine are too stupid to even understand such complex concepts. Fucking low-IQ faggots.

I'm bumping thread because this looney has got me thinking.

Then why do vaccinated people keep getting covid while the non-vaxxed aren't?

Maybe it's because us unvaxxed shizos are all sitting inside posting on Any Forums while the vaxxed plebs are out meeting other people?

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/a-teenager-almost-dies-from-a-6-foot

Attached: doctors_baffled.png (631x684, 418.53K)

It's a big mystery...
Got put in the naughty corner from YouTube for posting this:
bitchute.com/video/gxe4OU5mO75H/

Attached: Corona Street – Propaganda for the Proles.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Oof.

They weren't kidding about a Great Reset.

>TL;DR: The spike protein from COVID-19 and the injections cause auto-immune disease. Everyone has AIDS.

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext

>geneuro.com/en/COVID-19/copy-of-herv-in-covid-19

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=HERV-W

>youtu.be/jtlWCux2dJg

>youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U

>youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0

Previous Thread:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392387036/#392387036

Attached: 1640305631644.png (2016x1191, 748.62K)