Are undocumented immigrants really that bad?

Most of them tend to get blue-collar jobs like picking your food or building your house, and keep prices low for us since they work for cheap. And most if them fled their home country because there was no work or was crime ridden, then cone here to make an honest living.

>inb4 cherrypicking some news article about someone being violent even though American citizens have higher violent crime rates than immigrants

Attached: _1588726247141.png (640x610, 431.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
cis.org/Huennekens/Latest-Trump-H2B-Increase-Again-Betrays-American-Workers
archive.is/JKD3M
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/immigration-restrictionists-say-trump-broke-promise-by-issuing-30-000-extra-seasonal-visas
archive.is/ZI0f5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, because this was a White nation for 200+ years and should stay that way

>Are undocumented immigrants really that bad?
Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew agenda redpills:

Attached: covers jew media.jpg (1770x724, 502.13K)

Yes, they are illegal invaders and citizens should be allowed to hunt them by lethal means if their government refused to enforce their nation’s sovereignty.

immigrants are more violent than whites
we already have a nigger problem

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: stop noticing things.jpg (2276x1495, 777.28K)

A jew drew this photo

ERM
SORRY SWEATY
THOSE IMMIGRANTS ARE BEING UNDERPAYED, AND PROMOTING AND CHAMPIONING THAT IS NOT HECKIN WHOLESOME
I THINK ITS TIME WE LET THEM RETURN TO THEIR INDIGENOUS HOMELAND

wetbacks

>Trump flip-flopped on H1-B (highly-skilled worker) visas
cis.org/Huennekens/Latest-Trump-H2B-Increase-Again-Betrays-American-Workers or archive.is/JKD3M

>Trump flip-flopped on H2-B (low-skilled worker) visas
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/immigration-restrictionists-say-trump-broke-promise-by-issuing-30-000-extra-seasonal-visas or archive.is/ZI0f5

Attached: 1662864435049590.jpg (859x1024, 91.33K)

Stop spamming your subversion you kike.

How is having a sweaty back from honest work supposed to be an insult?
this is the most jewish insult i've heard in a long time

Documented immigrants are better.

A wet back from crossing a river border.

Yes because they're brown.

It refers to them being wet from crossing the Rio Grande river illegally

The minorities in this country actually have a higher rate of obesity and are thus more inclined to do less work or maintain their property so this image macro is quite deluded. Most white people I know besides the democrat voters are at most overweight and if not are generally well-maintained physique wise.

If you South Americans work so hard, where is your shining ethnostate of latino and latina people? Oh that is right, you're ruled by druglords who extort the people at the barrel of a gun.

Dude, latinos are way fatter than Americans, particularly Mexicans.

Once they build everything like the shitskin slaves that they are, they need to go back. Hopefully they lose all their money in the process.

Its like an underclass that the dems want to do all the work. They need to get paid under the table. They have little recourse when they work under them. They can't sue. They just want an underclass so it sucks for them too. If you give people work visas more. They will go back with the money for awhile. Put they can't get back in so they stay

This! The only laws being enforced are against Americans themselves, this government attacks us while letting these migrant invaders run wild within our country. This is treason. This government is guilty of slander and treason, and does not represent the American people.

1- I simply pointed out that saying "wet back" as an insult when sweat is usually a product of work was something very Jewish, I never mentioned the productivity of LATAM
2- it would be easier to do things if the CIA stopped actively plotting against almost all governments that did not suck the penis of the USA (completely Jewish move by the way)
3- Argentina has less crimes and deaths related to drug trafficking than the United States, so STFU

Attached: drogas.jpg (1200x679, 116.18K)

there is no need for billions of spics in the world. simple as

The issue is these invaders overstaying the visas! They are lying, cheating and stealing their way in and just over staying. Still, interesting stuff user. Economics really runs this "country" free ranged tax cattle at this point.

>no you're the kike
Amazing

I live in a shithole city in a mainly mexican neighborhood. Their yards are clean they have nice cars and all of them work everyday. Some of the houses have 5 cars in their driveways but everything is clean and they are all nice people. I even get invited to some of their parties even though me and my wife are whities with american flags in our front yard. We also have no crime in this neighborhood

When i drive 5 minutes up the road there is a nigger neighborhood. The houses, their yards and apartment complexes all look like they are occupied by homeless people. I wouldn't stop there if i had to. niggers everywhere selling fake shoes. After dark you really don't want to drive through there. Niggers are the cancer of america.

From my experience we need to send the niggers back to nigeria or the gallows. whatever costs less. The nigger problem is way worse. We should give the niggers social security numbers to working mexicans.

Yes

>blue-collar jobs like picking your food or building your house
those are jobs that normal americans would take instead, you forget that they also drive up demand for food and housing. they are a net neutral on food and housing.

>keep prices low for us since they work for cheap
and in return you subsidize their living with taxes and government handouts, youre retarded if you think they manage to live in the same community as you with 1/4 of the average salary without getting welfare

>was crime ridden
I wonder why, maybe if we move all the people from mexico to the united states mexico would stop being crime ridden. what could go wrong

>even though American citizens have higher violent crime rates than immigrants
remove blacks and america has lower crime rates than 95% of european nations

no amount of "cheap" labor is worth forsaking your children to be a minority in the only country or countries they are native to. in 200 years white people will have no white countries left and will be hunted down by savage browns and blacks.

Attached: 1643925394811.jpg (1024x1000, 136K)

OP is on suicide watch.

It's not the the spics who keep down wages. It's the americans who hire them for cheap so they can save money. Just like with how americans imported niggers to pick the cotton because they didn't want to pay americans. Look how that worked out. The chimps have now more rights than you and i and commit most crimes. They breed like rats and drain tax payers welfare system and rape, kill and steal.

Hispanic men and women are 9% and 17% more obese as a % of their total population then White men.

>And most if them fled their home country because there was no work or was crime ridden
Yeah, they made their countries shitholes and then instead of fixing them, they fled. I'll take higher prices over a country filled with deserters and traitors, thanks

OP STATUS: BOOTY BLASTED