How did Sweden fall so hard and so fast?

How did Sweden fall so hard and so fast?

How do we save it, pol?

Attached: 6C0D8388-D21D-47F8-93F2-60CA9DF2FD90.jpg (1025x644, 36.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Palaestra:4/Why-is-Sweden-multicultural:7
youtube.com/watch?v=kZhBLbszydI
youtube.com/watch?v=IIiY5-GGGJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they never fell, they got Bladee

I'm glad you asked user!
odysee.com/@Palaestra:4/Why-is-Sweden-multicultural:7

Attached: 432445.gif (318x202, 3.78M)

At this point you would have to deport like 20% of their population. Even people born in Sweden.

Women run their Country. Just like the UK.

There is nothing they can do. Just segragate, regroup into small white communities, prepare and wait for the day when everything falls.

The Swedish government sold off it's national assets to the USA. Sweden became a corporate colony of the USA. Stockholm has 20 McDonalds 18 Burger Kings 20 TacoTimes 20 7 11s. Ford owns the heavy equipment division of Volvo

why not just compete for power instead of just hoping your country collapses.

>you will never get to experience 100% white sweden again
>you will never walk down the streets of malmo or stockholm and not be harassed by arabs
>you will never not worry about grenade attacks in orebro
>your children will never grow up in uppsala without a nigger on every billboard
>you will never go to another black metal concert in goteborg without hearing about rapes

Attached: Depression_article-by-Lee-Kotsalis.jpg (600x400, 15.17K)

The cancer is spread so much. So many normy sweedes are still clueless. It can't be saved.

"Human rights" and low birth rates are the main culprits. Low birth rates is deadly for everycivilisation, you can't recover from that.

desu I would much rather live in Sweden than anywhere in NA
you have no room to talk
have you actually ever been to Stockholm? Swedish society is very seggregated. It is pretty similar to pre WW2 America
youtube.com/watch?v=kZhBLbszydI
this is Stockholm. I've watched this video few times and I can see only few non-whites
the reality is that Sweden is even more unequal society than America and migrants are concenratetd in ghettoes
that is the reason why things have gotten this bad. It is so seggregated that Swedes cannot see the reality, or they can see but it doesnt worry them since no Swedish person has lived in these neighborhoods for 50 years

one of the most feminist countries in the world

How does Finland compare?
I heard you guys have less refugess and immigrants and that Finns are aware of what is happening is Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIiY5-GGGJE

more from the same area in Stockholm. Its ridiculous. Stockholm looks whiter than Tampere in Finland but the reality is that all the shitskins are in ghettoes there whereas in Finland they are more spread out

Stockholm is actually nicer place than Helsinki because of this, lol

We are 10-15 years behind Sweden and everyone can see it but our media and politicians are all soijaks.

Finland is more conservative than Sweden. It isnt really our fault that we have less immigrants. Its more of a geographical situation (we border Sweden from the far north and Russia from the east so shitskins who walk through Europe dont get here that well)

Finland gets around 2k asylum seekers annually nowadays (add quote refugees and family immigration and that adds up more to few thousands) whereas in Sweden its tens of thousands

the Swedish refugee laws are in fact stricter right now than it is in Finland. Refugees cant get a permanent visa without a job whereas you can get one in here

Demographics in Sweden:
>third of population have migration background
>20% of population is non-white
>40% of younger folk are migrants
Demographics in Finland
>8% of the population has migration background
>3-4% population is non-white
>15% of newborns are migrants, half of those are non-white

as the user before me said. We are just behind on these things. After 2015 things have accelerated a lot and there is now a lot of white flight in Helsinki and there are firsts (honests) reports of migrant youth gangs causing problems. The things that have been brewing for almost a decace now are starting to show up. Before 2015 there were mostly just somalians here, universally disliked, laughed but tolerated. Now there are arabs and kurds here and shit aint funny anymore

one thing that is different from Sweden here is though that everyone agrees that Swedish immigration policy is bad but people dont agree what part of that was wrong

nationalists and conservatives say it is because of immigration in general, too much from wrong regions

liberals and leftoids say that they just had wrong policies and they didnt mix the populations

so now Helsinki (that has external and internal white flight) is just trying to push migrants into same schools as everyone else. Make all neighborhoods filled with social housing so migrants dont concenrate. Of course you can see that is failing but they cant bear to admit that maybe we are wrong on importing the third world here

damn dude your more well traveled in sweden than I am

China owns Volvo (the cars). They reinstated the stock on the exchange tho. So now there's Volvo (the trucks) and Volvo Cars (the cars) but the latter is probably mostly Chinese owned still.

pretty much this

I work for Volvo Cars and Trucks it's all chink owned

how did Vikings give control of their nation to women?

lol they did something to their water supply didn't they?

its a shame because it was a beautiful nation

Something something Vietnam War something something Liberal-socdem cooperation

>Trucks
Do you have any source on that?
I was under the impression it was only the cars

So, get on it.

why havent you done it? Germany is even more fucked than Sweden since the Germans stopped breeding 100 years ago

Shame all interracial couples, keep migrants to labor class wagies, and win over law enforcement to be tough and you’ve won easy living hierarchical and ethnostate

It’s that easy desu

Attached: 94485BA8-2CB1-404D-83BE-6E32FA1ADC81.png (1024x1024, 1.75M)

In April of 1940, Hitler invaded Denmark. We more or less immediately surrendered and they treated us exceptionally well; however they also demanded we hand over our jews.
Now you need to know that Denmark and Sweden have had an uncountable number of wars. We used to win all the time but Sweden had unfortunately won the last god knows how many and taken a good chunk of Danish clay from us.
So rather than give our jews to Hitler we devised a plan to win once and for all. In the dead of night, the Danish navy sailed all of our jews over Øresund to Sweden while under shelling from the Germans. My grandfather actually took part in this operation.
We're on the cusp of final victory. Don't you dare take it away from us.

we make parts for Volvo cars/ trucks and Scania trucks

Even the Russian imperial implants are finally leaving Central Asia to the natives.

It’s not over user. BWC is still superior and the eventual backlash will make Hitler look mediocre

Attached: 858F7072-81E6-4C3D-BC4F-B8E3404D2A79.png (1024x1024, 1.66M)

Germany is an American puppet regime.
Sweden can do its own thing.

>So rather than give our jews to Hitler we devised a plan to win once and for all. In the dead of night, the Danish navy sailed all of our jews over Øresund to Sweden while under shelling from the Germans.
I unironically believe you
>Trust a dane feel the pain
Well played

Attached: tåget över bält.jpg (257x200, 18.3K)