Why do less Americans eat at Red Lobster?

It used to be a fun, wholesome restaurant.

Attached: twerkers.jpg (1173x679, 169.99K)

Cold beer on a Friday night

Why has red lobster turned into a nigger hangout? Why has the usa turned into a nigger hangout?

Attached: 1657575671176.webm (226x480, 2.25M)

They think lobster is the epitome of expensive wypipo food.

I went on my birthday 10 years ago and got food poisoning shits. I shit my brains out in the bathroom and damn near shit my pants on the 5 minute drive home.

niggers don't deserve cheddar bay biscuits

They used to do "endless shrimp" - all you can eat shrimp for like $18.99. My friends and I went and ate on average 17 servings of shrimp each. Was based.

I always got sick eating there. The "butter" is some engine oil amalgam. I haven't been there in 15 years.

i dont go to restaurants anymore since lockdowns and they raised prices by 80%-150%

Less Americans are eating up jewish good morning america media, but no one is reporting on that

> trusting minimum wage nigger teenagers with carefully preparing my seafood

Same with Olive Garden, Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, etc.

Why are these chains dissipating?

You will enjoy the expensive sea bugs

i realllllly dont like these people bro

even though its a commercial restaurant, have to give credit to the owner for still trying to keep it civil.

its slowly becoming evident that-
a.) people need to vote and get educated about what is happening in their areas

b.) stay out of the cities for a while

Old news and that's not red lobster.

But to answer your question while the quality of their seafood is still high tier, the overall experience has decreased while costs increase relative to income. I used to eat there all the time as a kid. We used to have cloth napkins, fancy dishes, large portions. Everything got smaller, they use paper napkins now. It's not the same. They were sold off by Darden restaurants to Golden Gate capital, and it was anticipated they just wanted to gut the company for a quick profit, though it looks like that's not the case. They're trying to add new dishes that are 'asian inspired' but they're all terrible. It's worse than british food honestly, they tried breading and frying lobster like why? I think their days are numbered and it's sad for me. Their biscuits are still great though, you can make them at home (very easy, batter + garlic butter + cheddar) or you can buy the mix.

t. business investor + average Red Lobster enjoyer
pic related its me

Attached: chad hair.jpg (1283x1468, 138.12K)

Red Lobster is considered fancy eating for niggers. That's why I don't go there.

Attached: 1661556240883192.jpg (1024x576, 87.42K)

>Why has red lobster turned into a nigger hangout?
It was in a song. I think Beyonce.

that’s cuz you were eating water bugs

Listen, ill fight like three niggers for some cheddar biscuits

>undercooked shellfish
You now know why the long nose desert tribe restricted this food. It made people sick, decimated tribes, and some smart guy wrote it down and passed it on. Tradition is a set of solutions for problems we have forgotten.

I used to go-to the one by the Boise Mall on Sundays for lunch. Love shrimp, simple as.

nigs love red lobster so much, it's like the new popeyes

they have red lobster in latvia wtf

That dude charged a guy with a knife and stopped. Didn't even go for the hand and got throated like sasha grey at a BBC gangbang.

i am said long-nosed desert tribesman