The vaccine is apparent to be poison

>the vaccine is apparent to be poison
>the democrats are pinning it on trump
>the orange retard can't see it and will take credit for it

Attached: 1662764243779671.jpg (1751x830, 170.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext
geneuro.com/en/COVID-19/copy-of-herv-in-covid-19
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=HERV-W
youtu.be/jtlWCux2dJg
youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U
youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392387036/#392387036
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-002-008:7
youtube.com/watch?v=EGXKWKjx-cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he took the trump shot

I lurk on reddit and twitter to check on the latest npc software updates, and even they're starting to figure it out.
Many are pissed.
Several are even blaming Trump.

Expect more articles in a similar vein to be released. The lies have become uncontainable when even their sheep realize the vax was poison. They're gonna have to turn this on Trump pretty quickly.

trump isnt stupid, so the better explanation is why has he not modified his position? he has publicly distanced himself from unpopular things in the past but not this. why?

Trump deserves blame. He laid the foundation for the "new normal."

Attached: 1660571920374314.png (1911x1659, 1.56M)

He's egotistical and as long as the vaccine is still considered a good thing according to the official narrative, he wants credit for it because of Warp Sneed.
Or he's just another puppet / controlled opposition.
Take your pick.

I agree. He deserves blame. Most politicians and media figures do.
Especially anyone that sided in favor of the mandates.
The punishment should be worse than life in prison.

oh who the fuck cares

Attached: 1661991269602931m.jpg (850x1024, 102.4K)

ok I'll bite, what's worse than life in prison? front row seats to nickelback?

Wow they're really going to do this
>TRUMP IS FEAR MONGERING OVER COVID
>TRUMP ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT SCARY COVID
>TRUMP IS RUSHING DANGEROUS VACCINES
>TRUMP IS TELLING HIS SUPPORTERS NOT TO TAKE VACCINES
>TRUMP MISHANDLED THE PANDEMIC
now we're back to
>TRUMP RUSHED THE VACCINES
going backwards now? What's next? Will they tell us Trump made everybody unreasonably scared of Covid?

Attached: muh science.png (758x668, 221.88K)

2016 broke the country and 2020 shat on the remains. have you been in a coma, sir?

I've been in something

They weren't kidding about a Great Reset.

>TL;DR: The spike protein from COVID-19 and the injections cause auto-immune disease. Everyone has AIDS.

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext

>geneuro.com/en/COVID-19/copy-of-herv-in-covid-19

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=HERV-W

>youtu.be/jtlWCux2dJg

>youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U

>youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0

Previous Thread:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392387036/#392387036

Attached: 1662067409072837.jpg (607x625, 68.55K)

who could have seen this coming?
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-002-008:7

Attached: 0C8C065D-F189-4169-A69A-6B703AA71DC9.png (300x219, 41.89K)

Cruel and unusual punishment or hanged by the neck until dead in a public execution.

That's right chuds.
It's the BIDEN VACCINE now.
Cheetohitler tried to get the jump on it before the "election"(lmao) but big pharma dragged their heels and wouldn't release it.
They even tried to discredit the real effective and safe cure, ivermectin.
Biden is the savior of America along with Saint Fauchi.

The terms can be discussed once they're all imprisoned and put on trial.

Um, sorry sweaty, the science has changed.
It's Trump's vaccine again.

Just remember, Biden tried to mandate it but was stopped by the Supreme Court. Biden had the most evil intentions of all. He didn't give a single god damn fuck. Everyone who called out the vaccine was called a conspiracy theorist and told to shut up. Liberals fired people from their jobs for refusing it.
Now that the truth is coming out they want to double back like they aren't the fucking bad guys.
Anyone who has been paying attention for the last two years isn't going to be fooled.
Democrats ruined America

Give me a link where Biden thanks Trump for the vaccines.
I'll wait.

Attached: 1662671515990524.jpg (418x1024, 66.08K)

thanks

And now they're going to Nuremberg Trump for it.
>Accelerate

I'm going to start a real holocaust this time and I'm not going to stop till everyone like you is dead

Sorry sweaty, it's the Pedo Pete DNA Dialator.
You better run along and get your 4th vaxx and another boosters before they run out of supplies because of the yuge and overwhelming demand for the Biden-Jabber.

Removing their intestines while they're alive would be pretty sweet

This. And the narrative shift is starting already. Thank you user fir reading what I simply can't stomach and reporting on it

Dude. Simple as.
youtube.com/watch?v=EGXKWKjx-cY

So they are finally fucking admitting this isn't respiratory virus? Wow took them 2 years

The blame lies with Fauci and the medical industry, they lied. They used panic as a weapon to force through their depopulation agenda. Fauci is a confirmed freemason, this was the plan all along and they mad the choice to spring it at the end of Trumps presidency. Fauci is on camera saying that Trump would have a disaster in his presidency in 2019, how did Fauci know? Because he was apart of the fucking plan. Had the Supreme Court not stopped them from mandating it we would be under total Authoritarian rule right now. America would be just like Canada. Justin is fully on the depopulation train and he is going to kill his own people and it will be on purpose. The fact that we have a choice at all in America everyone should consider a blessing. We are in a sweet spot and we're lucky to be in it, these people can still be punished but it needs to happen so.