Casually makes your Capitol City non-existent

>Casually makes your Capitol City non-existent
Checkmate, Chimputinzee.

Attached: tzAikB2.jpg (1080x1502, 140.06K)

forgive me for being a brainlet/not being a brainlet, whichever applies here, but is this supposed to make sense? cant tell who is retarded here, me or the twitterfag

SLAVA FREETRANNY

Attached: 1659070629501607.jpg (989x701, 191.27K)

Basically the city of Moscow was first established by some guy in Ukraine a long time ago, and to epically own putler they did a “take back” and undid the order which obviously didn’t do anything other than show how impotent the hohols are

Twitter idiot. It would be if England tore up the Massachusetts Bay Colony charter and saying , “whoops no more Boston”

TLDR: hohols and twitternigger are retarded

isn’t it technically an informal fallacy? he is abusing the concept of age of a location, pretending age can trump physical power. this is an abuse of the concept of power relative to age, and thus it makes it an informal fallacy if i am not mistaken. thank you. i thought this was the basic argument that he was making but it seemed too pedantic for a twitter account with a suit profile picture so i began doubting my own instinct

Yes because a city stops existing the minute you tear up the founding papers. Putler must be seething.

well kiev found it idk who is thins kyivw they are talking about

Lmao imagine being this fucking petty

>Literally revoking a 900 year old document

>Kyivan Rus

Russia just rescinded Donetsk lmao

>Sorry sir, let me just give you back my thousands of nukes then
*Sounds of AKs being cocked*

Please God let Putin nuke these people

What's your view on Christ user?

Imagine seething like this thinking you are the grand duke of Kiev

damn i bet those jewcraine feel mad gkod now
how many lieks does it jaev

You think that's the prettiest they've been?
An article was released about red beet soup being Ukrainian rather than Russian and Ukrainian politicians said on Twitter: WE HAVE WON THE WAR FOR RED BEET SOUP

that's some real reddit shit

This war is so reddit.

That's an act of war.
Tanks arriving in 30 minutes.

hey actually started saying kyivan rus lol

they*