Redpilling my normie gf

Anyone know how I go about doing this? Where should I start? She's not anti-White just apolitical.

Attached: D10.jpg (1080x1080, 112.83K)

I look forward to your post in 4 days how she’s dumped you.

apolitical is the best you can hope for
as long as she's not a zogbot don't interfere

watch Hitler the greatest story never told together, bitches love movie night.

You must find peace and love in yourself and Jesus christ first, my friend.

Attached: Olympia-ZeusTempelRestoration.jpg (1620x1033, 667.72K)

Start commie by shitting on jewish businesses and banks without mentioning it until she is ready. The biggest redpill to swallow is antisemitism after all.

I hate those high waisted paints. zoomers are fat and trying to hide it

Attached: 1615850632753.jpg (1080x1059, 464.04K)

I showed Europa part 4 to my already partially redpilled fiance and now she loves to give Roman salutes and joke about [them]. She's a keeper.

I think a good way to subtly do it is bring them to environments full of niggers.
Obviously not some warzone and it's entirely location-based, but the easiest way to change someone's mind is to let them change it themselves. The juxtaposition between a white neighborhood and a spic/nigger one is massive

Bonus points if you're in a ((sanctuary city)), where you get to tell her more neighborhoods will start being like that because of the browning

She’s ugly, fat and looks like she’s been fucked by 50 niggers. She also looks like she’s 14 meaning you’re probably 14 too

Reported for being underaged and you have a shitty taste in women she’s a 1/10

Whats wrong with this picture?

She's a whore. Focus on yourself. When you're the right kind of man, the right kind of woman will find you when you need her. Modern conceptions of dating and romance are degenerate and designed to destroy your soul. Save your vril for the battles ahead.

>t. brownoid that wants as few white children to be born as possible

First start by saying that you're proud of your ancestry and such. Is she pure White? If not this will be impossible.
Assuming you're American.
You want to let her know about the demographic replacement of Whites. This is pretty simple. The hard part is convincing her this is a bad thing.
You can show her the correlation between racial diversity and crime rates, and show her examples of minority degeneracy in their music and popular culture.
Show her about the Hart-Celler act, and how politicians promised the racial demography of the country wouldn't change. Show her racial IQ differences. Also you want to give her a feel for the America that we used to have, and how that has been destroyed.

depends on how much your gf respects you. if she does she will trust anything you tell her and believe it as fact.

Be funny about it. Don’t pull up 20 autistic infographics no matter how convincing they are to you. That doesn’t work on women. I’ve made my girlfriend pretty racist this way

If you take that white girl to the hood she'll end up getting gang banged while high on heroin in some trap. If you do this just drive thru. Better to show her videos of chimp outs rape violence that stuff

Keep her focused on the home. Political women are worthless.

Just fuck her hard and say some racist stuff occasionally.

oh of course, I'm not suggesting an extended stay, but too many whites have a skewed perception of niggers because they've never been around them. Just a simple pass-through would work.
>Better to show her videos of chimp outs rape violence that stuff
Could work, but I fear the problem with that being that she'll just chalk it up to it being a small portion of the population, the internet will always archive the most significant events.
Also she might think you're a freaking weirdo for showing that to her. Lol.

What this guy said, don’t shower her videos of rapes. That guy is some dumb faggot who has never even smelled a girl from 100 yards

Humour, good sex, babies, give her the opportunity creative /ritualistic outlets related to her ancestry

You are there to build not destroy

Honestly, I’d suggest reading The Lives Of The Stoics with here, and then discussing the collapse of the Roman Empire.

Just beat her and buttfuck her daily.

>Anyone know how I go about doing this?
You don't. You CANNOT redpill normies. You're just going to piss her off.

AVOID DOING THIS AT ALL COSTS.

You must not understand what it means to be a normie. She is apolitical because she is too stupid to have a deeper understanding of politics. She is pre-programmed to trust authority, and you "dropping redpills" on her won't work. She will just call you crazy and probably break up with you if you keep pushing this.

Attached: 1646982717407.jpg (500x625, 102.25K)

This. Humor, confidence, and confident humor is how you win women over. You can't be bitter, nothing turns a woman off worse than a bitter, depressed demeanor. You have to start by showing that you're a man of value though, have integrity, skills, and a life plan and she will assume that high quality men share your values. Good luck user, married man here, just moved my family to a 98.6% White town and I met my wife on the Internet, lol.

high waisted pants make her look a lot less fat

>she is preprogrammed to trust authority
Little nigga, you have to make her think you’re the authority, not the state. That’s when you can shape a girls mind

Don't do it. Keep women away from politics.

What do you want the most? A healthy relationship or a red pilled gf?

This. If she's apolitical, that's okay. But if she's a shrieking SJW or radical feminist, dump her.

This. Let her maintain her innocence. Casually red pill her on Austrian economics, the philosophy of the Federalist Papers, and Biblical morality and then that's it. Keep the JQ, Freemasons, Jesuits, and global pedophilia rings to yourself and your children.

Have a big doink and fuck her good, I mean just absolutely dominate her in bed, and she'll shift her beliefs to whatever yours are. Still tread lightly, don't come from a place of hate but logic. Be worth something or taking steps to do that.

Point out how niggers look creepy. Any slightly creepy looking nigger, point it out, mention it. Just do it constantly, without being explicitly racist.

You just point out creeps and it is just blind luck it is always a nigger.

Exactly. Don't have a slavemindset "It's a lost cause because they're programmed to obey authority". Why would somebody assume THEY aren't/can't be the authority? Have some fucking self-belief

Actually one of the easiest most approachable subjects moshe.

Humor is the best place to start

>Where should I start?
Just discuss current events. Point things out and gradually drive home certain points and ideas.

Maybe a good suggestion
Even if you are a jew

Apolitical is preferred for woman...

This. Never reveal your true power level to a woman, even your wife.

Attached: libertarianism.jpg (817x721, 87.96K)

The whole point of redpilling was supposed to be about waking up the lions, not herding the sheep.

How are you a lion when you can’t even convince a woman to trust you?

I don't want a redpilled gf that just repeats what I tell her. I want her to think for herself. I want her to disagree with me on occasion but not because she's repeating what other people tell her.

Anyone else know this feel?

>just apolitical.
That's already better than 95% of people you meet.