Why did God make special ed people?

Attached: DFB8E1F1-EE68-422C-A969-7F2A59B6CD9A.jpg (700x372, 80.58K)

jews.
/Thread

Why is it mostly white people that are special ed

So Jews made special ed people? How can Jews make retarded people if they are born with the condition?

I am not sure

He didn’t. Your mom just sat on it at the last second.

QXD- it only seems that way because retarded is average for africans. No way to tell the difference

because every ed is special ed for brown people

Jewery.

I’m pretty sure that autistic people are born even if the mother never smokes or lays on her stomach or sits on you

They clamp the umbilical cord early just for this reason

Can you explain the process?

humans are responsible for this. we poisoned ourselves, had children late, neglected them. dont shift the blame on some higher power

They're made in God's image. God is a retard. He constantly fucks up, then blames his creations and throws a temper tantrum and kills people.

So that Aktion T4 could be signed, which has Hitlers signature on it therefore BTFOs the lie that the Holocaust never happened. Yes, G-d created countless lives of years of suffering thousands of years ago purely so that one day Hitler would sign a piece of paper. That's foresight for you

Can’t retarded people be born even if the mother and father did everything right though?

Were you there? I don’t think so. Trust me, she sat on it at the last second.

Were you there when the Bible was made? Or Jesus walking around ? No?

Some people diddle kids and mutilate them too so I choose to believe these sort of people end up as a beetle or a retard in the next life, is this a religion or political view

That’s sounds like an actual answer

Religion probably because it’s outside the human realm

>whatabouts
youre neglecting the real problems here

I’m trying my best to understand it
Guess I’m retarded

thats not how reincarnation works

possibly

I was joking

Let me ask a better question. How does humans make their children retarded for most cases? What do they do wrong? You claim it’s man’s fault so what then
Also I’m sure God can make retarded people for no reason just as he mad evil and sin to give man freewill

You fucked the daugters you slept with sons. At which point did you accept your debauchery?

Fuck kikes

what ethnicity are you

god isn't real

If you live your life incorrectly “a bad life” according to some religions that’s actually how it works. The only way you don’t is if you pass the test and live “a good life”

Maybe you’re the retarded one idk

You sick bastard. Hope God has reserved an extra hot nook in hell just for you

>avoids my question completely

White user blonde brown eyed

What about you?

what did societies do with these mack trucks in the past? seems like there is no history on tards...

population demographics. I am well travelled and retardation knows no borders.
ITT for example

I’m not going to get an answer am I?
>bro let’s talk about nazis and Jews
Ok so Jews cause special ed people how?
>avoids my questions

reincarnation is purely racial.
youve fallen for third world satanic hocus pocus