RUSSIANS

What went wrong, you nazi fucks?
Russia admits it is RETREATING as Ukrainian offensive make stunning gains to capture key towns and Russian lines collapse around Kharkiv leaving Putin facing humiliating defeat

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11200109/Russia-admits-RETREATING-lines-collapse-Ukrainian-offensive-make-stunning-gains.html

Attached: chrome_XBdoEcJPSd.png (992x873, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/defense/1505807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin is bad at war. Russia's soldiers are good soldiers with bad leaders and outdated tactics and equipment. The troops realized the propaganda was a lie once they arrived and it killed morale.

Russian soldiers are shit tier with no training, no equipment, and a raging desire to loot, rape, and pillage. They are animals and as animals they are being slaugtered. The Soviet Union was a great nation, modern Russia is the criminal enterprise that inherited her corpse.

I thought the RUskies were supposed to be based

There were no women to rape. Russians only advance with the promise of rapeable women to spread their Mongolian genes.

What are you talking about? It's the Ukies doing the killing and raping. They are going to crucify people in these cities and villages who made the crime to take food from Russia.

Russians don't have the troops or political ability to force average Ivans to join. They have lacked infantry since february. I wonder just how badly this can go for Russia

There is a difference between retreating and pulling back closer to supply lines to regroup and establish a stronger defense in an area that grants an advantage. Low IQ anons are unable to distinguish the difference because the MSM does not type it out for them in simplest terms.

Russians were stealing washing machines.
They are poor niggers.

BREAKING NEWS - IT'S NOT OVER YET.
Hohols will get fucked, really bad this time...!!!

MOSCOW, September 10.2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/defense/1505807
The Russian troops stationed at Balakleya and Izyum have been regrouped and redeployed to the Donetsk direction in order to step up efforts there,
Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov told reporters on Saturday.

"In order to achieve the declared goals of the special military operation for the liberation of Donbass,
it was decided to regroup the Russian forces stationed near Balakleya and Izyum to boost efforts in the Donetsk direction," Konashenkov said.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, for that purpose, an operation of reorganizing and redeploying the Izyum-Balakleya grouping to
the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) has been carried out in the past three days. Simultaneously, distractive and demonstration activates indicating troops’ real actions were taken.

"A powerful fire attack, with the air force, missile and artillery troops engaged, was conducted against the enemy to prevent harm to Russian troops," he added.

On Friday, the Russian Defense Ministry released a video showing Russian troops’ redeployment to the Kharkov direction.
Footage features a military convoy consisting of BTR-82A armored personnel carriers and D-20 towed gun-howitzers.
Besides the Z and V symbols, a new symbol - a circle inscribed in a triangle - painted on military vehicles can be seen in the video.

Attached: STORY TIME. Bulls fucking cows.jpg (1024x682, 249.63K)

All Russia has to do is hold Donbas and wait for winter to hit.
People are ignoring how high gas and energy bills are right now. Did y’all forget?

Is this the only thing /chug/ can cope now? You said like human lives in Europe for centuries always reliance on gas.

There is a forest outside to chop for wood and cave to mine the coals to fuel for winter, mutt.

I would retreat too. And then encircle them in a cauldron just like the ones that russia used to force ukraine to sign minsk 1 and 2 to get their troops back but this time i would just kill them because ukraine has no honor

Attached: 1662862656596164.jpg (1170x1233, 717.29K)

I can only imagine that trying to micro-manage a war would present giant obstacles. Playing safe when you have taken territory might not be safe, and conversely you can't keep pushing forward leaving forces over-stretched and under-supplied with vast areas left unprotected behind.

But as /pol likes to say "not my problem"

Heckin' Baghdad Bob is back at it working for pootin. They'll be marching to London in 2 weeks.

The pigs are in the cauldron. Time to make bacon

now you can wait for bucha 2.0 as Ukraine kills the civilians to send a message Russians are fucking retarded they should have blown the bridges at the very start.

Ironically this. Keep celebrating troonkraine and natokikes

>itt

Attached: image108.png (1600x1600, 646.76K)

this

Benis. DDDDD