So they're just straight up lying and gaslighting the public at this point? No sprinkles of truth...

So they're just straight up lying and gaslighting the public at this point? No sprinkles of truth, just outright made up bullshit—

Attached: wapo.jpg (1351x1167, 531.67K)

Ok, do your owa study and see how people feel.

>resigned to inflation
I hate that the average Biden supporter is stupid enough to fall for this.

kill all journalists not in Minecraft in real life

still not getting the vax

Nothing is cheaper or will be cheaper until gas prices drop. If anything things are going to worse this winter. Families in shit load of credit card debt compared to last few years. We are seeing the repercussions of Covid-19 and the US proxy war in Ukraine. Christmas this year will be shitty for most middle income families unless they take in more debt.

Attached: DFE62A97-4177-4A0B-A486-73E5FA889B6B.jpg (720x455, 213.93K)

>americans are accepting we'll just be poor and miserable while ukranian jews pillage our taxcoffers
Based and maga can't resurrect our dead countrypilled

They've been doing that for a century now. The West is one of the most propagandized society to ever exist. The Anglos mastered propaganda and turned on their own people. Now sit back and watch globalism fall apart and laugh with me.

its not gaslighting, its trying to stem the coming freak-out

this was today. Things are not done getting worse, things were already bad before but they're getting worse.

Attached: file.png (848x969, 171.47K)

how do you feel

People have been urging congress fuckheads to do something about this, but they've ignored every cry, and just funneled money into corrupt Ukraine.

still don’t care what you do and why you would want to convince others to do the same.
t. 2 vaxxes and 2 boosters, waiting 2 more weeks to finally be relieved, yet nothing ever happens.

I wonder how much they get back from Ukraine. Must be good money if they keep doing it.

Jews lie to get what they want. There were no 6 million who died from delousing.

Yea the only ones that died were from food shortages.

In the future, our most sleazy corrupt congresshits will have minimum 10 houses, each.

>remember y'all, vote blue no matter who!!

TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1662614951988240.jpg (867x1024, 135.67K)

Kinda hard for farmers to feed a military and a massive amount of Jews in work camps that won’t fucking plant a seed or work outside because they wear hats that don’t block the sun.

I dunno about food or anything else, but where I am, gas prices have gone from 3.89, to 3.50, to 3.21, to 3.03, to now which is 2.85. So uh, yay?

indeed, 2 more weeks for side effects and hopefully death, I can feel it!

Up the bum, you take
>It's good, yes?

fuck if your a brown illegal shit is great....free housing, free food, free medical, anchor babies, no taxes, texas gov will give you free transpo deep into the heartland and plenty of work

You will feel however they tell you to feel and you’ll like it.

Irony is the leeches and maggots they used in ye olden times actually worked depending on what they were trying to treat

Compare to the price of diesel which is still 5-6+. You know, what's actually affecting the price of goods. Them artificially lowering consumer gas prices is a way to cook the books on the CPI, while everything else moons. Stop falling for it.

> (put options are bets that stocks will go down; calls are the opposite)

Attached: put options.jpg (750x1109, 319.89K)

Always take the opposite side of jewish media headlines.
A month ago they were scaring all the boomers with "Inflation looks worse than we thought "; inflation proceeded to peak.
Now they are trying to convince everyone to buy back in right before they rug everything during the Shemitah crash.

Attached: americans confidence in msm.jpg (809x443, 29.47K)

This reminds me of that tragedy...

And typhus. Mostly typhus actually.

You Vill Normalize

Government controlling the stock market doesn’t concern you?

>at this point

Attached: 1583249312841.jpg (1280x720, 151.12K)

Based Leaf!

more concerned about the central bank, a private for profit corp. controlling the gov.

>at this point
Thats always been their main tactic