My normiecons neighbors are talking more and more about the MAP movement...

My normiecons neighbors are talking more and more about the MAP movement? They say they want to stop it before it starts. Has it started? What phase is it in? And can it be stopped?

Attached: 8D5E7C64-7687-44BC-814A-67D213F88A3E.jpg (945x706, 86.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youthlaw.org/news/ca-law-affirms-there-no-such-thing-child-prostitute
jgspl.org/decriminalization-child-prostitution-california-states-follow/
abc10.com/article/news/verify/verify-did-california-legalize-child-prostitution/103-380711112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know someone who could have stopped this

It’s at the phase where purple haired trannies are grooming 5 year olds into thinking sex with newborns is ok as long as the umbilical cord is still connecting the baby to the mother.

Me too

Attached: 1AF6E1B1-B01A-47FB-A0F7-AC5F8043CAF2.jpg (620x387, 26.22K)

If this is true then how come no laws have changed?

"minor" is a fake jewish designation, the whole thing is astroturfed from head to toe

See a pedo kill a pedo it's that simple

Attached: pedophiles.jpg (2048x1442, 767.12K)

Is it really possible? Basically all weebs are closet pedos and most zoomers are weebs

because your a retard who doesn't pay any attention You are also in denial.
youthlaw.org/news/ca-law-affirms-there-no-such-thing-child-prostitute
jgspl.org/decriminalization-child-prostitution-california-states-follow/
abc10.com/article/news/verify/verify-did-california-legalize-child-prostitution/103-380711112

I wonder how common pic related is. My SIXTH GRADE crush, we were 12 years old, started dating some dude in college. I clearly remember the 'how can you compete' feels. Dude had a car, apartment and a job; i had a bicycle. They're married now and she's over 30.

Fuck you Hailey.

I mean it only means a minor can’t be charged with prostitution it doesn’t mean that adults can’t be charged for having sex with a child prostitute

Your neighbors sound like dumb midwestern boomers

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-060848_Chrome.jpg (777x570, 153.81K)

greta gets me going.

Me too

Attached: 1661012894409739.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

It's quite common everywhere for a women to date men around 4 years older than them.

Which means 16yo girls dating guys in their early 20. USA is the only country that make a big deal out of it.

Here in brazil it's pretty common to see guys 10 years older than their girlfriends. Women don't complain because they want guys 10 years older too.

Okay but where are the legit pedophiles that people are talking about?

Don't even worry about the stupid bitch... instead focus on becoming a GigaChad

Holy shit please don't let this be true

Attached: 1662654497497280m.jpg (1024x1024, 82.88K)

its a red herring to get you concerned so you will give the state more power over you. age of consent is a core component of modern control over the population and it will never be revised as it is directly tied to the compulsory schooling system. it creates the dividing line between being a rightless non-person in the eye's of the state and free citizen with full autonomy over one's legal self..

>he doesnt know about epstein.
stay inside.